Deltastock trading and execution???

svetlinkariol

Hi mates,

Does anyone trade with Deltastock AD. I took part in their monthly demo contest. Seems like very descent platform. I just don't know how is the execution on real trading. I though I might open an account with them. I've checked them out, but I thought I'd better check with someone who has experience trading with Deltastock before doing anything. If anyone traded with them pls let me know
Thanks

Hi mates,

Does anyone trade with Deltastock AD. I took part in their monthly demo contest. Seems like very descent platform. I just don't know how is the execution on real trading. I though I might open an account with them. I've checked them out, but I thought I'd better check with someone who has experience trading with Deltastock before doing anything. If anyone traded with them pls let me know
Thanks

I have a simple question.
Why do you want to trade with a market maker when you can find an ECN for every possible account size you can afford to??

In case you post your starting acc size, I could suggest different brokers on the basis of your deposit size, so that you can carry out due diligence for them.

I would say that MT4 market makers make you to fight not only the markets but with the brokers themselves. Anyways, you are free to make your decisions. :cool:

I have a simple question.
Why do you want to trade with a market maker when you can find an ECN for every possible account size you can afford to??

In case you post your starting acc size, I could suggest different brokers on the basis of your deposit size, so that you can carry out due diligence for them.

I would say that MT4 market makers make you to fight not only the markets but with the brokers themselves. Anyways, you are free to make your decisions. :cool:

It seems to me that market maker brokers can offer more and could turn out to be better option than ECN brokers.
Firstly most of the market makers offers tider spreads.
Secondly in some rare cases you can find broker that actually offer both dealing quotes and non-dealing desk ones in L2 which I feel gives me more flexibility to choose how to move in and out depending on the market volatility and the pair.(like Deltastock)
However I might be mistaken so I will be really grateful if you can tip me off for some ECNs . I'm thinking of account of 2K but will start initially with 500 just to test the water.
Cheers

It seems to me that market maker brokers can offer more and could turn out to be better option than ECN brokers.
Firstly most of the market makers offers tider spreads.
Secondly in some rare cases you can find broker that actually offer both dealing quotes and non-dealing desk ones in L2 which I feel gives me more flexibility to choose how to move in and out depending on the market volatility and the pair.(like Deltastock)
However I might be mistaken so I will be really grateful if you can tip me off for some ECNs . I'm thinking of account of 2K but will start initially with 500 just to test the water.
Cheers

I agree with you man. It's good trying it. Having dealing and nondealing desk in one platform is very beneficial. Actually I am trading with Deltastock mainly because of their platform which combines level2 with fixed spreads. You can open an order through fixed spreads and close it through level2 or the opposite. I find it really handy.

AccountDeltastock

I agree with you man. It's good trying it. Having dealing and nondealing desk in one platform is very beneficial. Actually I am trading with Deltastock mainly because of their platform which combines level2 with fixed spreads. You can open an order through fixed spreads and close it through level2 or the opposite. I find it really handy.

Hi mate,
Thanks.So you are actually trading with Deltastock? Are their spread really fixed. And also how is their execution on volatile market. At same places I was told when the market start moving the spreads widen up even 20p or more. I cant believe it. Do you trade positions or you scalp from time to time. I try to stay in positions for days. But I like action so when it is active I would go very small in and out for up to few mins. So far this all went to the broker but I want to let some steam out so I can wait and sit. Sitting makes the money right?

AccountDeltastock

Hi svetlinkariol. I am satisfied with my trade with Deltastock. Their execution is fast and their fixed spreads are really fixed. I have never had problems with this thing even trading the news. If you want variable spreads you can trade on Level 2, but there is a commission. Regarding scalping I don't scalp but as far as I know they don't like scalpers very much. Hope being helpful :) Successful trading, man :)