Introduction

svetlinkariol

Hi ,
Just registered today.
Does anyone trade with Deltastock. I took part in their monthly demo contest. Seems like very descent platform. I just don't know how is the execution on real trading. I though I might open an account with them. I've checked them out, but I thought I'd better check with someone who has experience trading with Deltastock before doing anything.
Thanks

I've never tried them but I've read about them when I was looking for a financial spread betting account. Decided to go with capital spreads as delta are not FSA regulated and I wouldn't invest with a broker who cannot even get necessary registrations.

Trading with Deltastock

I've never tried them but I've read about them when I was looking for a financial spread betting account. Decided to go with capital spreads as delta are not FSA regulated and I wouldn't invest with a broker who cannot even get necessary registrations.

Thank you mate. Make sense. They have a FSA number though and I've seen them on FSA site. They say they are authorized under MIFID. I was thinking to try with small amount anyway. But thank you.