Deeper and down..

'Tested positive' NOV 30 2020

There are 81 days between his birthday and the date of the test

11+30 +20+20=81

The duration from his most recent birthday, January 7, 2020 to the date of the test, November 30, 2020 is 328 days.
The duration from the date of the test, November 30, 2020 to his next birthday, January 7, 2021 is 38 days.

So it does not appear there are 81 days between his birthday and the date of the test.

But if you add numbers from these durations plus the month of the test plus 1 for the time to get the test result,
3+28 + 38 + 11 + 1 = 81

And this post number is also

Last edited:
The duration from his most recent birthday, January 7, 2020 to the date of the test, November 30, 2020 is 328 days.
The duration from the date of the test, November 30, 2020 to his next birthday, January 7, 2021 is 38 days.

So it does not appear there are 81 days between his birthday and the date of the test.

But if you add numbers from these durations plus the month of the test plus 1 for the time to get the test result,
3+28 + 38 + 11 + 1 = 81

And this post number is also
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
'90 year old' 50 something Margaret Keenan

Maybe it's her granddaughter?:)

This higher-resolution image shows she has grey hair (under the dye) and plenty of wrinkles. So she might be 90.
a27d0fda-39b8-4984-8bfa-a449bd5c7f76.jpeg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I have to say I'm fascinated by this David and a keen follower of this thread.

Very interested what you have to say about Mirardana, Malordana, Mogor et el. I do believe I have a somewhat larger list of these entities somewhere, they posted in a certain pattern, I wont post spoilers right now, as I said I'm really interested in your take on this.

"the 'Bot' was removed because 'it' posted an inane one liner and was presumably challenged in the manner described in Leakey's thread and failed the test"

Well no, separate entities I'm afraid. quitok and his mates aren't in the same league, totally different modus operandi and are merely broker spammers, i.e. 4 inane dribble posts and 1 broker mention post, lots of them, all done in sets of 5 relentlessly.

quitok was removed for excessive spammed broker mentions, nothing else.

I did check the gematrinator with a randomly picked selection of these clowns, along with the broker name, with the result that after sticking 8 of them in got fed up because no further 33's appeared and no matching numbers to the broker.

Broker is the bottom result.

Capture21.PNG

Not able to find my list, though I do have a post from behind the curtain from last year that furthers your list by 3
hint: Nuadarne :whistle:

Capture27.PNG

After a long lull they have been extremely busy this morning. They must too be avid readers of your thread David :giggle:

en masse they have come to the boards posting and interestingly it would appear, on the surface of what i could see, that they are controlled from one source it would seem.

The experiment was ban most of them but leave some to see what they do, which today has paid off.

Sadly I missed the opportunity of the main target Malordana as late spotting they were on, but did catch Runepick attempting the post but on failing switching with Aragortant making the post 2 minutes later.

Capture32.PNG

I do believe they are all gone now, but in the meantime some further additions to your list:

Malakelv
Vikazahn
Aragortont
Aramtant