Deeper and down..

Report: Anti-Trump Dominion Voting Systems Security Chief Was Participating in Antifa Calls, Posted Antifa Manifesto Letter to Trump Online​

What are the odds that a man nobody has ever heard of (Joe Oltman) and a man everybody hears about every day (Donald Trump) are involved in possibly the biggest election fraud story and share the same Gematria?

View attachment 291558

Dominion also=48

View attachment 291559

Apart from the usual not credible plot - a nuclear physicist with a history of bad mouthing Trump online- spooks, you desperately need better scriptwriters..

I suggest this is one of the most compelling pieces of evidence that proves these stories are scripted using Gematria:

View attachment 291560

By Jim Hoft

In 2010 Eric Coomer joined Dominion as Vice President of U.S. Engineering. According to his bio, Coomer graduated from the University of California, Berkeley with a Ph.D. in Nuclear Physics.

iN PROGRESS..

What happens when we add in the correct spelling of Oltmann? Do the numbers change?

If that is how it is spelt then it is what it is. It has been misspelt by the media, for whatever reason and I was using it in the analysis with honest intention.

There was a similar issue in post #58, halfway down the item, with the name Fidley/Fidler, an issue which I highlighted there which still worked either way. I can't explain that. But it wouldn't surprise me if these things are deliberate if they are scripted. Inside jokes, anagrams, how ludicrous can we make the story and still have the sheep accept/ignore it?

eg-Who believes a man in custody, hands cuffed behind his back could possibly produce a gun and fire 5 rounds into the chest of a police officer and one round in his own neck? Do you? (post#26)

No problem with you (or anyone else) kicking the tyres here at all. I'd just point out that it needs to be evaluated against the rest of the analysis and against the material in this thread so far.

This story will very likely run for a while until the election issue is settled. So we'll see what else turns up.

Meanwhile Carlson Within the first 25 seconds of this video: 'Is it possible that his entire administration has been a scripted drama from day one?'

(A story about Andrew Coumo receiving an Emmy)

This thread is kind of trying to answer that Tucker.

I'm as frustrated as you are with this whole state of affairs.

The name spelling is neither here nor there in the scheme of things, except that the methodology seems to require accuracy, which was all I was pointing out.

VID REMOVED FROM YOUTUBE.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Why does Oltman get his first name, Joe, used as part of the Gematria calculation,
but Coomer doesnt get his first name, Eric, used?

Berkley? Misspelt from Berkeley?

Why does Oltman get his first name, Joe, used as part of the Gematria calculation,
but Coomer doesnt get his first name, Eric, used?

Berkley? Misspelt from Berkeley?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
hi Dark Knight,

where do you get "North" Finchley, as Maggies constituency?
Wiki says its just Finchley, then got split into Finchley and Golders Green and Chipping Barnet.

Again, I would take issue with Powell, as opposed to Sidney Powell?
Not going anywhere near the split between "mother" and "of all bombs".

Otherwise, very interesting stuff.

hi Dark Knight,

where do you get "North" Finchley, as Maggies constituency?
Wiki says its just Finchley, then got split into Finchley and Golders Green and Chipping Barnet.

Again, I would take issue with Powell, as opposed to Sidney Powell?
Not going anywhere near the split between "mother" and "of all bombs".

Otherwise, very interesting stuff.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited: