Deeper and down..

David Knight

Established member
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Okay David, I give up - I'm useless at riddles. So, prey tell us, other than having the same name, what's the connection between an NHS health worker and a dead actress?

Okay David, I give up - I'm useless at riddles. So, prey tell us, other than having the same name, what's the connection between an NHS health worker and a dead actress?

Last edited:
What do you see?
It's hard to see things that may be hidden in plain view when you don't know what you are looking for. A bit like studying the market. But put that thought on the back burner and ask yourself..

.. what do you see?

1598986302236.png
:D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hey David

Following with interest to see where this is going.

As an aside
Any chance we could have your thoughts on the McCanns and that whole can o worms !

Hey David

Following with interest to see where this is going.

As an aside
Any chance we could have your thoughts on the McCanns and that whole can o worms !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
One of pluses of The Dark Knights threads, is that they certainly lead to learning stuff you never knew existed!
Statement Analysis is regarded as a pseudo-science, and is not admitted in courts (USA, UK, Canada) as evidence. Its new, so maybe, in time, as it develops, it may.
Unless you think Wikipedia is unreliable. (and the Skeptical Inquirer is also unreliable. Any they are debunkers by profession.)

Whats your view on the flat earth society?
Before you say I one of the hoodwinked, I am a big fan of the Thunderbolt / Electric Universe model! ;)

2.15.18.9.19 (Boris) Part-1
Every turning point in history has a catalyst. The Spanish flu of 1918. The 1929 Wall Street crash. the 2008 financial crisis.

History repeats. In 2020, the catalyst for current world events is the Coronavirus pandemic.

We remember these events not just by what happened, but also by when they happened. What better example than 911? That event is forged in our memory. Not just the event, but the date. You can even see the twin towers in the number 11

We live in a world of words and numbers. It would be difficult to imagine a life without them. As we will see, words are numbers and numbers are words.

The problem with the 911 thing, is that towers generally look like "1"s.
I cant think of any tower/skyscraper that looks like an 8, or a 5, or a 9.
The problem with decimal digits, is we have 10 of them, including a 0.
Chances of finding a pattern containing those 10 are high.
Higher still if you count in binary.
Try hexadecimal, and see what you get.

History, because the USA is the epicentre of power, is primarily american-oriented.
Tsunamis and earthquakes killing tens of thousands are to be ignored, because Fox News or CNN didnt cover it?
2008 passed by most people living in rural Malawi, I suspect.
Brexit is a non-event in Vanuatu.

Please look up solipsism.

While reading a story about something else, I was lead to this article which I found very interesting, especially since all I keep hearing and reading from the COVID-19 Lockdowners and Doomers is "Listen to the science" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

More than half of environmental scientists working for Australian federal and state governments report having been "prohibited from communicating scientific information", according to the results of a new survey.

"Functional democracies rely on an informed voting public. If the best scientific data and information isn't available then that's a real problem."