Deal4free / CMC

Jumpin

When awoodj states 'I trade 2-10 days with them and also find it works well for me.', he refers to 2-10 day length of trades, not the amount of time he's spent at CMC!

Then you say:

'And I did not mean to infer that you weren't successful because you are still using them, you may not have encounted the problems others have because of your trading method.'

Well you hit that one on the head. The trading method is everything. Scalpers will struggle with SB's and quick market periods. Some idiots think they'll have their trades executed immediately during Fed announcements or Payroll numbers! Why!!!!!!!!??????????? I stand aside on all 'big' number days, and any day before Greenspan speaks.(trading the SP500 that is).

Nobrainer

There's only one SB that hedges all client positions as part of their business model and that's Cantor Index. When looking to enter the SB business they decided that such an approach protected them as much as it would their clients. Other SB's need to balance their books within their client base.

try demo account with a software

try the demo account with a software and watch CNBC and BLOOMBERG to place your trade.Pay them a visit at there office and asked for an assistance with how to use the platform

develop a passion for the trade station

pls develop a passion for the trade station,i felt the same way when i started using it about a 6 wks ago.u will like it when you start learning more about it

Hi iam quite new to trading and currtently practicing on paper, i would be very greatfull if you could tell which online brokers offer the function to be able to move your stop loss during the trade in order to lock in profits.

Thanks,

Will147

. The trading method is everything. Scalpers will struggle with SB's and quick market periods. Some idiots think they'll have their trades executed immediately during Fed announcements or Payroll numbers! Why!!!!!!!!??????????? I stand aside on all 'big' number days, and any day before Greenspan speaks.(trading the SP500 that is).
I use direct access CFDs and find that is the best way to trade for short term trading. I use spreadbetters for quarterly/montly bets.
I certainly wouldn't use d4f for intraday trading, no chance with them at all. If you spot an opportunity they will make sure you miss it! Then you will get frustrated and trade badly and right into their pockets.

thanx

thanx for letting me know this.dut i don't know how to go trade CFDs.pls can u pls throw in some more light.Thanx

Tito

will147 said:
Hi iam quite new to trading and currtently practicing on paper, i would be very greatfull if you could tell which online brokers offer the function to be able to move your stop loss during the trade in order to lock in profits.

Thanks,

Will147

Will,

You'll find all SB companies have the facility to set stop limits and move them after you've placed your trade. But there's a chance if you set it too tight, the market won't trade at that price and you may get a bit of slippage (don't panic, not generally too large for swing / position traders). IG index offer guaranteed stops whereby you will get out at exactly the price you ask for. The catch is you pay a little more spread up front, and you wont be able to place really tight stops - the level will depend on the volatility of what you're trading, but If memory serves you'll struggle to get much less than 10% here. Maybe someone who uses tight guaranteed stops could help here.

All the best,
UTB

i don't know how to go trade CFDs
Have a look at the threads on CFDs, plenty of info there, but be warned.. trading on margin and not for beginners!