Daytrading

rizwanuk said:
Amibroker is good and provides value for money, go for it, play with it, leart the AFL.
Try programming whatever ideas you can come up with or hear about, or read about
and test a lot.

Where can Iearn how to build a system?

rizwanuk said:
Some people on these boards may have an agengda, even a course to sell. If people look through their profiles and go to their homepage link they will exactly know where to buy the courses from.

It may be a good idea while making a comment about something which you yourself sell, to make your conflict of interest known upfront. So that people do not rely on you as an indpendent source.

Whereas I do not have anything to sell. My conclusion is that most courses are not worth the money. Whereas books provide the value for money.

I hope your trading is better than your comprehension because if it is not , I feel sorry for you.

I challenge you to show me where in my post I have offered to sell anything ? that is agaisnt forum rules & you know it , so stop making false accusations .

Has someone put a gun to your head and forced you to click on my profile ? NO , so if anyone does do that , then that's is purely on their own voilition .

You are a person that has been stung a number of times by " courses " , and so by your own standards you had better declare this as something of bias on this topic . And you talk about being " independent " , pot , kettle , black , as they say .

Stockjunkie said:
I hope your trading is better than your comprehension because if it is not , I feel sorry for you.

I challenge you to show me where in my post I have offered to sell anything ? that is agaisnt forum rules & you know it , so stop making false accusations .

Has someone put a gun to your head and forced you to click on my profile ? NO , so if anyone does do that , then that's is purely on their own voilition .

You are a person that has been stung a number of times by " courses " , and so by your own standards you had better declare this as something of bias on this topic . And you talk about being " independent " , pot , kettle , black , as they say .

I have not made any allegation that you have offered to sell in the post.

But you do try to gather customers from here, dont you?
You tried selling your course to me didnt you?
There is nothing wrong in selling courses I cant see why are you being so defensive about it?
I just gave my opinion that most of them are not worth it. I have not taken your course so cant comment.

Best of luck to people who decide to buy your stuff thats all what I can say.

Annaa said:
Where can Iearn how to build a system?

No one will hand you over a winning system, they would rather trade it themselves and make money. Even if they do you it may not fit you as a person. More chances are that you will be bitten by the sharks and snakes lurking around to get your money.

You need to make your own system, you can play with other peoples ideas and come up with your own. Initially try reading a few books on systems such as Perry's book I recommended and then play with the ideas using a software. Remember there is no substitute for hard work.

You need a system which is yours, matches your style and you can trade it.

There are no shortcuts here and the earlier you accept this the more time and money you will save.

Unfortunately somethings only come with experience and specially wisdom rarely comes without pain.

rizwanuk said:
I have not made any allegation that you have offered to sell in the post.

But you do try to gather customers from here, dont you?
You tried selling your course to me didnt you?
There is nothing wrong in selling courses I cant see why are you being so defensive about it?
I just gave my opinion that most of them are not worth it. I have not taken your course so cant comment.

Best of luck to people who decide to buy your stuff thats all what I can say.

No , I do NOT offer for sale anything to anyone here . If they contact me outside of this site , then that is a private matter . If you enquire about something from me privately , yes I have every right to answer you .

You are clearly a very confused and not too very aware a person , I am not in the least surprised that you have been ripped off many times in the past - so yes there is something wrong with selling courses here it is against the rules , something you should be aware of ( or perhaps feigning ignorance ) .

You will need more than luck the way you are going , I can tell you that .

Please do not reply to me anymore or comment on me or whatever business I may have , as I will not be responding to you anymore. I have nothing to say to someone like you .

Good Bye.

Stockjunkie said:
No , I do NOT offer for sale anything to anyone here . If they contact me outside of this site , then that is a private matter . If you enquire about something from me privately , yes I have every right to answer you .

You are clearly a very confused and not too very aware a person , I am not in the least surprised that you have been ripped off many times in the past - so yes there is something wrong with selling courses here it is against the rules , something you should be aware of ( or perhaps feigning ignorance ) .

You will need more than luck the way you are going , I can tell you that .

Please do not reply to me anymore or comment on me or whatever business I may have , as I will not be responding to you anymore. I have nothing to say to someone like you .

Good Bye.

Your awareness and confusion is so evident and you are so much involved in your own purposes that you read things which are never written. Who told you that I have been ripped off many times? Is this a wish? Which unfortunately remains unfulfilled for you as far as I am concerned.

I do not think its befitting to this forum that I show people examples of your tactics and the use of your language.

Good that you are now aware of the rules of advertising on this forum as in the past you have been banned here on this forum

I can only tell people to be careful with their money and remember no one can give you a winning system you have to make it yourself. Because its you who will trade it not they.

Annaa said:
Ok, but that was not my question.

Thanks

I haven't done this but you could open an account with Finspreads for 100 pounds, sign on with their academy, and trade for 5 pence a point for six weeks, (I think it is). It's a good way to get your feet wet for little cost. Forget day trading, because of the spreads. Do swing and position trades. After the initial six weeks, you can still trade for as low as 50p per point.

Split

Trading System for Russell 2000 Futures

I teach a system to trade the Russell 2000 Futures, if you like you can email me for information. [email protected]

s there any online daytrading education that is serious? I am a beginner and I want to learn the basics, maybe instead of learning how to trade in a prop firm ( we don’t have it in Sweden) .

Thanks[/QUOTE]