Daytrading information

liam1234

Hello,

I would like to know what websites are out there for daytraders and give you information on when to buy and sell certian shares. I have heard of daytraders.com but is there any others you would recommend?

Thanks,

Liam

liam1234 said:
Hello,

I would like to know what websites are out there for daytraders and give you information on when to buy and sell certian shares. I have heard of daytraders.com but is there any others you would recommend?

Thanks,

Liam

I've done day trading and doubt whether there is anyone any better than you with regard to picking the movers. What's going to be the volatile share of the day? I wish I knew!. As a clue I would suggest the higher priced (if you are trading LSE) shares like AZN, RBS etc. These are usually the ones that will make a decent move pencewise one way or the other. That is not always the case, though.

In my opinion, this is the best site there is and, boy, do we get it wrong!

Good trading

Split

Yes this site has alot of good tips for day trading. I have looked at alot of sites and this one is free and the best!! I have been trading one month and I am in the money, I trade heavy voulme stocks like MSFT, CSCO, AMD, INTC, And even the QQQQ. I use 130K and trade for pennies and sometimes I get a larger move. So-far it seems like easy money but it is stressfull.
John

masterdaytrader said:
i don't recommend relying on other people's picks. they have an underlying motive. learn to pick your own lik me :cheesy: www.daytradepennystocks.com is a really good book to learn from. toni turner's beginner's guide to day trading online is good too

The brokers recs, perhaps, but on this site? I doubt that the motive is anything but pleasure in being able to share one's experiences with others. Whether we all agree with each other is one thing but there is no doubt that this is a place where one can meet like for like and remain anonymous.

Split