- - - Daytrade Crude Oil - - -

Ahh right, OK. I used to use a couple of UK Spread Betting Companies, but just got screwed on the fills all the time. Assume you are longer term swinging then ?

In the beginning I always trade in the trend direction .....
Then I get not much win and loose a lot Pips on Stoplosses with bad fills .....
Now I got a better idea : waiting until he had done xx points , than set against .
This works better to me , because I am ill from false signals and spikes and fakey
breakouts .....
Trading through is also a big lie .... I never stay longer than 15 minutes in one trade ,
that is the maximum length of a main move .

So I am not agree with you and will not pay your service for nothing .....(n)

Better learn to think like the bank and then you will get more win at all....:smart:

have a nice trend watever this will be , I dont know this word ?

i would like to know how you trade crude oil day trading
waiting
michel
sao paulo / brazil

Hi michel
as I mention I use USO / OIL / DBO / USL for “long” and SZO / DTO for “short”.
It’s hardly “daily” – only DTO is a real Hit-and-Run.

Hi everybody...
I am new to trading and would like to hear some feedback to see if I am starting of right. I am very interested in trading brent crude and so far it has been a slow go. Could any of you please advise me if the indicators I am using will do the trick.

ADX
RSI
Stochastic RSI
MACD/OSMA
Williams %R
CCI
T3 Tilson
Parabolic SAR
10 & 20 MA

Sorry forgot to add that I am using a 15 minute chart.
Thanks

Last edited:
I can answer that for you.

NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
and NO

You are not on the right track. No Indicator will do the trick on Crude Oil for you with any consistency. Lucky for you if it is Slow Go, cause it will be NO GO.

Crude Oil Trading is however able to be learned, if you have the time and commitment to do it. Trying to use a multitude of indicators will just hold you back.

I can answer that for you.

NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
and NO

You are not on the right track. No Indicator will do the trick on Crude Oil for you with any consistency. Lucky for you if it is Slow Go, cause it will be NO GO.

Crude Oil Trading is however able to be learned, if you have the time and commitment to do it. Trying to use a multitude of indicators will just hold you back.

Thank you for replying so quickly... Wow that is an eye opener, I really thought I was following what other traders do but maybe they base it on something else. I have time and definately commitment, what would you suggest I start off with? :eek:

You probably are following what all the other "traders" are doing. Didn´t you wonder why they are so consistent at losing money ?

You need to get out of the indicator box if you want to make it. I am not saying they are worthless, but the ticket you are looking for doesn´t lie in an Indicator.

Thank you for replying so quickly... Wow that is an eye opener, I really thought I was following what other traders do but maybe they base it on something else. I have time and definately commitment, what would you suggest I start off with? :eek:

Josh, if you are serious about it then please PM me. I tried to PM you but it wouldn´t let me.

Thanks.

Josh, if you are serious about it then please PM me. I tried to PM you but it wouldn´t let me.

Thanks.

Hi

Sorry, I am a bit new to the forum, what do you mean by PM? is it like an instant messenger? I was probably already off line when you tried. I will keep an eye on my email notification to see when you are online, then we can chat.

Thanks again.(y)

You must have your PM turned off. Go into your User Control Panel by clicking on your name - In the left column you can see the control panel options, go into "edit options" under the Settings and Options list. Inside there you can switch on your Private Message function.

Any issues, then email for support.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the top of the page where you are reading this, there is a link under where it says your name (top right) - It says about unread messages. In there is your PM facility (private message). Click the link then send me a private message, I will reply to you.

Last edited:
i would love to daytrade crude oil but i do not know how.
all help appreciated.

Stephen.

You must have your PM turned off. Go into your User Control Panel by clicking on your name - In the left column you can see the control panel options, go into "edit options" under the Settings and Options list. Inside there you can switch on your Private Message function.

Any issues, then email for support.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the top of the page where you are reading this, there is a link under where it says your name (top right) - It says about unread messages. In there is your PM facility (private message). Click the link then send me a private message, I will reply to you.

1. What platform/broker are you using?
2. How much $ do you have?
3. Whats do you do during the day? Do you have time for day trading?

1 - i am currently using ig index but i do have a mirus futures account in chicago.
2 - 10,000 us$
3 - yes i have time for day trading.

Stephen.