Day Trading under $25,000

trade all day,us stocks$25k not needed

alliancetrader.com.you can trade all day.us stocks.4:1 margin.tight spreads.$8 a trade.you have to download the software/trading charting platform.cost$125 a month.refundable on 5o trades a month.demo available.compares very favourably to ib.$500 needed to open an account.they are based in jamaica.anybody know anything about them.see the link on undergroundtrader.com.is it death for cfd?

I use dukascopy for share cfd trading in the US, they have a limited number of stocks but enough to daytrae with successfully. Margin requirements are cool too,with £5k , I can play with up to 40 lots, now tha tis liquidity for you. try 'em and see www.dukascopy.com

sall

sall.what are the spreads like?.500 shares traded at alliance costs$11.plus the spread

dentist007 said:
sall.what are the spreads like?.500 shares traded at alliance costs$11.plus the spread

Actually at www.Alldaytraders.com (Alliance) you are trading direct access, so you can actually buy on the bid and sell on the ask by using limit orders through the ECNs (like ISLD, ARCA & INCA). Doing this, you can save yourself the spread on every trade you make. Also, I know a few people who have emailed alldaytraders and requested a lower commission rate and have been offered one.

bogus advert

This post was nothing but a teaser advert to get people to your broker portal site.
On top of that no such broker where you can daytrade for accounts less that 25000. You should be removed from the forum.

Rick

Hi, first time poster and ex-pat.

I had heard that you could perform unlimited day trades as long as you were operating through a cash account only, the drawback being the 3 days it takes to get the return on your money for re-investment. Does anyone know if this is true?

:cheers: