day trading stocks.

jjames69

i'm day trading classic patterns on the american exchanges. i'm looking for more stocks to day trade. currently i'm following gild, nvda, aapl, mu, qqq, and spy. does anyone have any suggestions on good stocks to to day trade on the america exchanges? stocks with high beta, and tight spreads?

thanks in advance.

Finviz screener

i'm day trading classic patterns on the american exchanges. i'm looking for more stocks to day trade. currently i'm following gild, nvda, aapl, mu, qqq, and spy. does anyone have any suggestions on good stocks to to day trade on the america exchanges? stocks with high beta, and tight spreads?

thanks in advance.

You can use the free stock screener Finviz. Just fill the attributes you want to search on and save each search for later use as a preset or as an alert

https://finviz.com/screener.ashx?v=171&ft=3

Does not matter of day trading stocks or night trading stocks,home is also one of the most capital options of day trading stocks.

thanks in advance.

Here is the most flexible free web scanner I know of... Personally I don’t day trade, but good luck!

http://busystock.com

What are the best day trading stocks?
Also I would like to ask for guidance in day trading as I am new to trading.

My advice: as a new trader, it would be probably best to avoid day trading and focus on longer time periods...

Does not matter of day trading stocks or night trading stocks,home is also one of the most capital options of day trading stocks.

this almost made sense at first, but then descended into gibberish :)

if you are new to trading, gain some experience on the longer time frames first

i prefer stocks with large capitalization and high beta.

the best i've found are mu, aapl, qqq, spy, amat, jpm, fb.

guidance for daytrading? thats a broad question. be a little more specific.

daytrading is valuable experience, even if only doing it with a demo account. its fast and furious. lots of stuff coming at you. a good learning tool.