Day Trading Education anyone?

There were over 1000 other traders/fund managers and part time traders participating in the Interactive Comp, and to win is no mean achievement. As a result of winning the competition I have had many clients looking for some education as to how to successfully day trade. This is something I am passionate about, and I am keen to share my knowledge and lessons with new and experienced traders alike.

I am not on this site advertising nor am I looking to justify myself on a bulletin board. If you wish to discuss in person I am very happy to do so . I look forward to hearing from anybody interested.

well why have you got the vendor badge then? We are not asking for much just prooof you can trade then we will happily recommend you as a vendor

Last edited by a moderator:
I have made a number of trades this morning which I am happy to share with you. But this shall be the end of my postings on here.

03JUL12 19052 CFD Leed Petroleum Plc +509,999 0.3000 0.3200 £95.88
8MF8AT is now completely closed.
03JUL12 G8QG CFD Leed Petroleum Plc +1,000,000 0.2800 0.3200 £388.00
YKFHAD is now completely closed.
03JUL12 1905 CFD Accsys Technologies Plc -75,000 0.1975 0.1900 £562.50
K6MWAR is now completely closed.

That's fair enough, I have no reason to disbelieve you. These numbers in isolation tell us very little, other than you made a thousand pounds or so over the 3 trades.

If you have a 100K account, I'm impressed, if you have a 10M account, I'm less impressed, if you have a 1K account, then you are a muppet... do you see where I'm coming from. What risk is being taken, and are these results representative ?

The thing is, they are unlikely to be representative simply because the distribution in returns is going to be random, and therefore quoting 3 results out of context, is pointless, as you would well know if you trade for a living.

So why would you post pointless information on a trading forum (other than 4 d lulz, or in order to con a few clueless half wits into paying for training ?)

The only reason for my post was to show the disbelievers that I am genuine.

So how does publishing information about 3 trades after the event do that then ?

That's a genuine question

You, or any other vendor is going to struggle to convince anyone that they are genuine. The closest you'll get it by alerting people in advance that particular trades might be taken at particular levels, then calling the trade pretty much in real time, with details of position size, stop and target, and then calling the exit in real time too.

Even then, under most circumstances even that wont be enough to satisfy the most zealous.

At the moment you are light years away from establishing credibility, and yet if you could, no doubt you'd drum up a bit of business. Despite that, vendors simply will not open themselves up to transparency. You can see why they get a hard time.

How does that prove you are genuine. come on netrthe demo comp for a month,shut us all up

ive gone short cad/jpy at78.60, sl 78.90

Whens the lulz alert function being installed?

I guess he/vendors enter every competition going - with multi entries (if the name can be changed during it), land on green 0 once and bingo.

Good story about the hare winning one using random system, ha.

Todays trades in the morning session.

CLOSING TRADES
04JUL12 1914 CFD Accsys Technologies Plc -100,000 0.1950 0.1918 322.30
XQTR is now completely closed.
04JUL12 1916 CFD Accsys Technologies Plc -100,000 0.1975 0.1925 503.70
XQWR is now completely closed.

Total return today £826. Trades between 08.00 -12.00

I am not in the link for this Thread due to the negativity from some of the members, however I am very happy to chat to like minded traders wanting genuine help.

Please do not be put off by negativity - the Stock Market can be a very positive experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Todays trades in the morning session.

CLOSING TRADES
04JUL12 1914 CFD Accsys Technologies Plc -100,000 0.1950 0.1918 322.30
XQTR is now completely closed.
04JUL12 1916 CFD Accsys Technologies Plc -100,000 0.1975 0.1925 503.70
XQWR is now completely closed.

Total return today £826. Trades between 08.00 -12.00

I am not in the link for this Thread due to the negativity from some of the members, however I am very happy to chat to like minded traders wanting genuine help.

Please do not be put off by negativity - the Stock Market can be a very positive experience.

why are you again posting after the event,what good is that,about time you went away

Mr Flasheart,

This is not a Thread for live trading, it is a thread for First Steps into trading, and so I am here to help traders interested in making their 1st steps into trading. That is why I posted on this area of the site.

You have been a member here since 2004(according to your profile), so I pressume you are past your First Step, if not you are a very slow learner. According to your previous posts you are a full time trader so first steps should not be of interest to yourself.

I am interested in hearing from Traders taking their 1st Steps, or Traders who have lost their way and need assistance back to successful trading.

If you are interested in Live Trading perhaps it is you who should open a new link suggesting that, then you will find yourself in a discussion with traders looking for the same thing.

I hope this helps you.

Stop avoiding the questions and trying to put something on me. I and others have only asked you to prove you can trade which clearly you cant.

so in summary, we have a vendor, who pops up every day, gives a load of retrospective details of what he's claimed to have made, and then invites people to contact him by private message !

I was going to suggest that the mods shouldn't allow this type of thing, but then it occurred to me, he's isn't actually behaving any differently to every other vendor here at t2w. Some have even won awards for doing precisely the same thing.