Day Trade the FTSE

Trading summary for the Morning Session.

Trade 1 Short ftse @80 Closed @95 -15

Trade 2 Long FTSE@97 Out @98 +1

Trade 3 Short FTSE@94 Out@81 +14

Trade 4 Short FTSE@86 Out@86 0

Trade 5 Short [email protected] [email protected] +13

Trade 6 Long FTSE@41 out @29 -12

Trade 7 Long FTSE@43 out@48 +5

Trade 8 Short FTSE@51 [email protected] +10.5

UP 16.5 Points...

Lesson for the afternoon....RUN THE FLIPPIN WINNERS.

Trades 4, 5 and 8 are examples. No reason to get out yet jumped....Stupid trading. Got triple witching on the brain.

exterminated , exterminated..................lost my profit from last trade!!

closed position for £40 loss................only had 1 point as very risky trade!!

broke even on the other point opened at 4230!!

I have a bad feeling about this market............i am very surprised about 4200 getting breached!!

If it does convincingly, then there is only way this market is headed !!

i am currently short the S&P Index as failed to hold 50 DMA ....stop loss 890!!

We're pushing up. eyes on 210. Really want it to go through there like a hot knife through butter

good trade people...........the odds are definately in your favour!!

i was thinking of widening my stop loss to 4190 but decided t stick with my trading plan and not trade on emotion!!!

well done Ceydababy............whats with name mate!!

Was going out with a Turkish girl a while ago her name was Ceyda. She registered me on MSN messenger as that and I just use it for everything. Much to my current gfriends distaste.

Current Gfriend American (NOT THE ONE IN THE PICTURE ON OTHER THREAD !) That was just a joke.....honest ;)

Hehe sorry 'bout that triple witching.

:D

But on a day like this 17 points sounds absolutely great to me.

:)

Foredog mentioned it too. I have been boned on these triple witching days before because your setup says Long/short etc and you get a nasty spike out of nowhere that takes you out.

+30.5 now. So probably going to sit back until the US Session and eat my lunch.

yes i thought so as letter "C" is pronounced as "J"

she was probably called Jeyda .........right!!

yes she was. Are you Turkish ? I'm actually English and have no Turkish blood at all. The reason I say this is it's unusual for and English Guy to be going out with a Turkish Girl.

I am amuslim and I have quiet a few turkish friends and have read there history of the ottoman Empire and visited the country on a number of occasions. They are very nice and pleasant people, well some of them can be? haha......

i don't think its unusual at all, I have an English friend who is going out with a Turkish girl and hopes to get married to her soon...........