Day Trade the FTSE

RSI oversold on 30 min chart
MACD showing a really bearish signal - so need to be careful going long for more than 20 points
Bollinger bands are showing a nice little pullback from here

4250 .....it has reached!!!

Wouldn't have been for me. required some nerve to take that. It was looking extremely short.

haha ............triple witching!!

just had a message on my trading system suspension of shares at 10.10-10.15

"It is now 10:10 and this is when the options and futures expire. As we can see, there has been a marked increase in volatility in the last few minutes, with a concerted push on the markets to cause a low expiry, chielfy because of the high open interest in puts over calls. This was met by strong buying, which has failed so far, and prices remain jittery.

Markets however are still likely to be nervous ahead of the US expiry as well, which is why it is best to keep out at such times!

Have a good weekend

Kind regards,

William Robinson"

Hi Ceydababy

nice to see somebody on this classic thread

Month found support at march lows of 2003, price back in decending trend channel JUST !

Week & day

Price in range from unfair high at 4688 Dec fut (50% retrace) to db lows at 3652.5 and 3691

price still wrong side of decending trendline, 200-400 is price in play

weeks are looking like continuation pattern BEAR ! range narrowing in last two weeks but negated a bit due to the seasonal drop off in interest as per usual

a sushi roll setup not triggered long signal yet but with crimbo light volume its a possibility in the next week or two

Hours are trading in a capped range from 4175 to 4404

price rejected from highs and gapped down, the open hour range 12th Dec 2008 marks recent lows and looks supported (15th Dec 2008 15:00 / 16:00 and 17th Dec 09:00 and 10:00)

Price in rotation around 4300

Market getting efficent in ~ Week (52p) day(60p)

Must say or Split will have me for breakfast ~

ITS STILL A BEAR MARKET !

above no real value, just thought I would post one :) and just taken a peak at and :eek: its ................. latter :)

see price trading in range across the decending trend channel next year which is visable on month week charts as per last Bear decline from 2000 and then ?

well hope we do not get a real Black Swan or its

The End of The World :)

Have a Happy & peacefull Christmas & New Year :clover:

Andy

Is this Andy of the PinkPig and Blackbear fame ?

this is a very very risky buy but i think its worth a shot ..............

LONG FTSE 4238 stop loss 4210 ......target 4260(more likely) , 4280(possible) , 4300(ambitious)