Day-trade The Dow Jones For Profit

Think I need to go back to basics! Used to use Ed Downs commentary as an indication - but his website format has changed now.
Thanks again for your help.
Lisa

sure Lisa..I sent you a PM; maybe I could send out some charts for you to see
some basic concepts work over and over.

Glad to help.

Stuart

Hi Lisa,
Do you trade using the MT4 platform?
Regards
George

Hi George - yes I use Alapri MT4 demo at mo - the more popular ones over here tend to use separate screens whereas I find it easier to navigate and see everything on one page. Do you successfully trade Dow and if so, which website do you use for info - I hope you don't mind me asking?
Cheers - Lisa

All

MechanicalDayTrader cannot trade.

He will not be able to post account statements and he will not be able to make live calls.

Ask him for a meeting during market hours where he can show you a few calls, it will never happen but he will talk a lot about "how dare you question the millions he's made".

If you look back at his prior posts, he's promised to show proof he could trade before - but he can't. He's just a nerd with a few basic observations about the markets that he can't actually trade for the same reasons no-one else can trade them.

This is certainly one vendor that T2W should ban.

DT

Dear George, I came across your post by accident.Im from birmingham but commute to stafford. I have an interest in currencies and stocks. I have been reading and demo-ing for some time until I become profitable. Would be interested in meeting you if possible or just PM me.
Cheers

Sorry but I'm on holiday till May 21st but have PM'd you.
Regards
George
Dear George, I came across your post by accident.Im from birmingham but commute to stafford. I have an interest in currencies and stocks. I have been reading and demo-ing for some time until I become profitable. Would be interested in meeting you if possible or just PM me.
Cheers