Dax

I'm using a modified version of:
http://www.dacharts.com/2x.php

with the candles either painted by SLOWD on Fast sochastics or versus 9 ema on 1 minute..

Just look at Friday am's short on this chart.. I was out at the time:-(
Obvious is the description.. look at teh stochstics SLOWD crossovers in the first indicator pane and MACD in the second coupled with the bar colour and narrowing of Bollinger Bands at 8.45am says: BIG Move down...(note how price fell below 9 ema (red dots and just fell...

Attachments

• dax 28nov03.gif
    dax 28nov03.gif
    33.1 KB · Views: 354
mad
Your charts always brighten up the day

As Cole Porter said
In glorious Technicolour, breathtaking Cinemascope and stereophonic sound !!

now if only I could get rid of my scroll bar, I could see the whole chart.

lol

Bonsai
Click and drag across the chart image until it darkens, right click and click on "copy".
Open a new file in word. Go to file, page setup, paper size and click on "Landscape"
Set margins as small as possible . Left click on document to focus cursor, right click, and click on paste
The chart image will appear in your word document but parts may not be visible.
To make them visible click on the image and move the cursor to the centre of the edge Opposite to the one containg the invisible bit.
You will see a small square in the centre of the edge of the image.
Hover the cursor over it and it will turn into a double ended arrow. Click on this and drag down toward the edge with the missing info - say 1/2 inch (in old money). Release and the image will have resized to be included. If not sufficient repeat.
Do same for other face of image until statisfied.
Resize as necessary and drag and drop to appropriate part of word document. "Save as" whatever
Thats it - you can scrutinise to your hearts content with only a small definition loss
There are probably better ways but thats what I do with charts I want to keep and look at again
LOL
Ron