DAX Trading Aug 6th - 10th

Morning BD - what target you have in mind ?

1st target 460 next 400.

alternativly looking for a move back to 600. just want to see how it reacts after filling yesterdays opening gap which it is just about to do. this also intersects with the latest up trend line..

just got to be paitent and wait for clarity and not jump the gun:devilish:

how you getting on m8. have you been sort this am?

1st target 460 next 400.

alternativly looking for a move back to 600. just want to see how it reacts after filling yesterdays opening gap which it is just about to do. this also intersects with the latest up trend line..

Getting on ok............you get any of the fun last night? I got some on the way down but missed the move back up.

This morning had a very quick long - thats been it so far :rolleyes:

Getting on ok............you get any of the fun last night? I got some on the way down but missed the move back up.

This morning had a very quick long - thats been it so far :rolleyes:

mist the action last night, was in a meeting till 7.30 got back to the screen around 8 and it was kicking off by the time i got my head around it it was too late, dont like to rush into trades without considering all options first.

Hi all

Well I would like a retest of 400 & 600 think we will get to about 700 but right now short as i think when US wake up & read about euro BNP it will start sub prime issue again

also carry trade might pop up again

1st target 460 next 400.

short from 7515 fingers crossed:LOL:

not confident with the trade tho m8...needs to get back above 484....:rolleyes:

mind if i ask what it was based on, i hadnt got any resistance down for 440, just 460 and 400. but you seem to have nailed it there, agree, under 480 is tough, above 500 would be better tho:LOL:

mind if i ask what it was based on, i hadnt got any resistance down for 440, just 460 and 400. but you seem to have nailed it there, agree, under 480 is tough, above 500 would be better tho:LOL:

on 15 min from 6/7 Aug gap at 444/473 only partially filled down to 459.....used 59 as swingpoint to get back inside which it looked like doing.....on 60 min though it broke 59 on bigger volume which was my concern which is why I put a stop @ 35 below low of that bar @ 42

all academic really as looks to be tanking anyhow......:LOL:

BD,
chart shows why I took trade.It was also a bit of a hedge as I'm short SPX @ 1502 from last nite...............bit of a crash going on in US futures...

Attachments

• dax 15.gif
    dax 15.gif
    26.8 KB · Views: 164
i completeley missed the boat today. The mrs stayed over last night, so obviously i didn't get up early lol. Just had a quick one tho for 10pts short from 7453 to 7443 using the 39,1,1 set up :)

and another for 10pts lol, all one 1 min...

edit to say that it's offcial, this stock is my new fav toy :D