Dax Daily by robinho

r0b1nh0pkr

Hello Guys.

I´m a trader from germany and a friend recommended me this community here.
In a successfull community, it is important that everyone helps each other, so i think i can do my part with sharing my dax analyses.

Thank you for your interest and i´m looking forward to discuss with you guys.

gkbk.png

cq65.png

Possibly the b is not over yet, possibly the DAX will reach the 9705 before we go down. I have a lot of support zones at 9430/9400, this should be the main target.

Best regards,

robinho

Last edited:
NVP, i´m bored to play for this club :D

no, honestly, i want that this thread stays serious, so please stop posting waste like that in future :)

NVP, i´m bored to play for this club :D

no, honestly, i want that this thread stays serious, so please stop posting waste like that in future :)

ok lets stay serious then ...........sorry trading face back on :eek:

look at the reaction of the dax. it looks very nice. hopefully the dax crosses below the 9645 again and stays there :)
I´ve made a stop at the high, the MDAX looks perfectly too.

Last edited:
Dax still fights with the 9645. Its unbelievable how often the Dax touched this line in the past days.

Good morning (in germany) everyone :)

It is going to be very interesting what the DAX is trying today. I´m a bit sad that i can´t be there all day long.
olsl.png

As you can see...i´ve putted 2 options in my chart. We have a lots of targets around 9705 till 9720, what means, i believe that the b6 in my elliott wave analyses is not finished yet.

The 2nd option could be, that the B7, the subwave of the b6 is not finished. This would be confirmed if the DAX moves below 9613. Then, the main target is 9570, before he targets the 97XX.
b510.png

The 3rd option is, that the b6 was already finished and we move down straight to the 9420, but i prefer the first oder second option in my analyses. It could be very useful, if you trade with breakout systems today.

looks PERFECT again with the first position. Important is now, that we have no close in 15min chart below the 9592. I´ve putted my stop at the low 9583, but i will close my position immediately if we get another close in 15min chart below the 9592.

I´ll try a quick short at 9621, with SL 9628, this is the MoB for the short moves. I´ll put a StopBuy there also. Target: 9570

again the lovely 9645...i´ve saved 50% of my profit here and make another long move if we see a 50% retracement

out for today, direction should be clear, the chances for long are really good, but we will need to wait for the start of the S&P and Dow Jones. We could be in a wxy correction of the b7 as well.
Maybe it is not a fault to stay out until we know if the S&P breaks the 1877,4 or not.
bye

great perfomance yesterday, in #17 you could see, that we were very close to a decision. After the Dax passed the green line and the S&P crossed the 1877,4 I was sure that we could continue the long trades. lets see what is possible for today:

7115.png

I prefer a short scenario for tomorrow. For nearly two days, I was waiting for the 9705 to switch from long to short.

But...the wave c8 is a bit short, possibly we are still in the green 3 and get another high around 9730. A new high above the 9712 could give us more information, as you can see here:

fugp.png

the confirmation for a short scenario will be at 9679. If the Dax crosses below that level, the chances for short will increase.

@DowJones, I´ve uploaded two possibilitys before the action started. At 9661, i prefered the short scenario, that is true, but as you can see in #16 i was prepared for the other scenario too. Then I´ve uploaded the screenshot of my automatic breakout system that gave us an information about where the decision will be made (big green line). After the Dax crosses this line, i knew that the 2nd option (#16) will work. If that is not clear for you, i´m sorry, in that case i will give you more text input next time.

To clearify my analysis for today: I prefer short trades for tomorrow, but i expect one more high in the DAX because the c wave is a bit too short.