Davos 2015

Atilla

Legendary member
If anyone is watching CNBC TV - why are they sitting outside wearing coats whilst talking?

What's wrong with getting a room with a view in one of those fabulous hotels?

Very puzzled as to why they are outside?

I wonder if they have heating too?

There's so much hot air being generated it's plenty warm enough outside. Look closely and you'll see the glaciers in the background melting.

I remember going to Davos for a skiing holiday about 20 yrs ago - the same week as the World Economic Forum. In those days I was in my own business and although interested in what was going on - was not aware of its real importance. I can remember being up the mountains and seeing loads of security guys - looking totally out of their normal comfort zones.

Fantastic winter resort place - but even in those days blooming expensive.

They know how to chose their locations - what's wrong with Cannock or Bradford? - although saying that the last Bilderberg conference of the most influential people in the world was held in 2013 at Watford ;-))

There's so much hot air being generated it's plenty warm enough outside. Look closely and you'll see the glaciers in the background melting.

Denmark, Turkey and now Canada... Rates falling again.

What will the Fed do or won't do? That is the question.

Exciting times indeed.

Still puzzling what the media crew doing outside with speakers and guests wearing coats. Honestly, I've never noticed that before?

Either they were too late in booking or something else??? :LOL:

No more rooms left. All sold out guv.

Bit like getting on the bus and finding there's only standing room :LOL:

What's going on here????

images

I remember going to Davos for a skiing holiday about 20 yrs ago - the same week as the World Economic Forum. In those days I was in my own business and although interested in what was going on - was not aware of its real importance. I can remember being up the mountains and seeing loads of security guys - looking totally out of their normal comfort zones.

Fantastic winter resort place - but even in those days blooming expensive.

They know how to chose their locations - what's wrong with Cannock or Bradford? - although saying that the last Bilderberg conference of the most influential people in the world was held in 2013 at Watford ;-))

Yeah what's wrong with Watford?

Wonderful place :cheesy:

article-0-04F2D745000005DC-265_634x423.jpg