Darling Moderators

Nope, barjon n violet got their hamper on time, things should remain sweet 4 a few more days.

Was asking if I could go guest like the The Leopard and co. so to avoid outbursts like this am as I have no disCipline and can't help but post utter dribble on teh webz when busted off my nogga. Then thought better of it as teh Modz need to keep their trigerr finger sharp n coildnot delete thread.

ps bugger off uz not a mod:p nor is anyone else reading this you nosey b's

Nope, barjon n violet got their hamper on time, things should remain sweet 4 a few more days.

Was asking if I could go guest like the The Leopard and co. so to avoid outbursts like this am as I have no disCipline and can't help but post utter dribble on teh webz when busted off my nogga. Then thought better of it as teh Modz need to keep their trigerr finger sharp n coildnot delete thread.

ps bugger off uz not a mod:p nor is anyone else reading this you nosey b's

Can you clarify what this means pleez.

street for intoxicated innit, like pelican fly. get wiv it V unit.
About this guest slot, any chance of making me one too please, it'll avoid me getting trappy after few a jars and spamming the forum yet enable me to watch others do the same. Thanking you pleese.

come on c.v,
is you not heard of teh staines massif, Booyakasha...

i rocked up wiv this little number and was soon knee deep in it

Attachments

• ali-g.jpg
    ali-g.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 232
street for intoxicated innit, like pelican fly. get wiv it V unit.
About this guest slot, any chance of making me one too please, it'll avoid me getting trappy after few a jars and spamming the forum yet enable me to watch others do the same. Thanking you pleese.

I've had a look around and unless i'm mistaken, we don't have the function/ability to make someone a guest.

But I know a man who can !

For some reason I thought that there was a guest option for forum users which only allowed them to read the forum and revoked all other priveledges, like posting utter nonsense when tanked up....

For some reason I thought that there was a guest option for forum users which only allowed them to read the forum and revoked all other priveledges, like posting utter nonsense when tanked up....

That would mean a closed shop.

Yes there is ...what i mean is...mods can't action it...we don't have that capability.

Yes there is ...what i mean is...mods can't action it...we don't have that capability.

oh yeah, if i could read i would have got that from your original post.

Who do I need to contact? I once asked timsk if there was a read only option, he basically to me to grow up and show some self discipline....didn't work out unfortunately.:whistling

:LOL: (y)

i'm thinking of the modz, barjon n violents clicking fingers already look like E.Ts without me adding moar and if i'm honest i feel i bit guilty about some of the stuff i write on here but the meds i take just aren't strong enough so little episodes like this are to be expected:D