U.K. in move to nationalize banking sector???

Sad - but is there any other way?

It seems not... I am VERY annoyed though at the dithering and fart arsing about of the UK government during this crisis.. they have faffed about and really done very little about any of the problems facing the UK sector... they seem to think they all the time in the world !!!

As for Europe ?? well we have seen what a disjoined and complex entity a single Zone made up of 27 very different countries is ..

I was not really a Euro sceptic before... but I am now....

Rant over... thanks

It seems not... I am VERY annoyed though at the dithering and fart arsing about of the UK government during this crisis.. they have faffed about and really done very little about any of the problems facing the UK sector... they seem to think they all the time in the world !!!

As for Europe ?? well we have seen what a disjoined and complex entity a single Zone made up of 27 very different countries is ..

I was not really a Euro sceptic before... but I am now....

Rant over... thanks

I agree about Europe (and the rest of your post). I was pro-European but 27 won't work.
At least, not until our grandchildren are dead and gone. The problem is going to be language. We have all sorts in Spain and I daresay that the same goes for UK. In addition, joint foreign policy is nonexistent.

If this happends free fall Sell Sell.......
This time we are doomed if this goes forward.
With today been the 1st of Decemeber this should be a bullish time fo the stockmarket, so i dont see this matieralising before 2009 ....