DailyFX

KarmaSenge

8 0
Hey all, I found a site called DailyFX.com if you haven't heard of it. For those that have, what are your impressions of the site? Good information? Should I be wary of them?

Also, what Forex news/educational site (like Dailyfx) do you like?

alexaherself

Established member
560 149
There's certainly some stuff of interest and potential value, there, but be aware that the site is owned by FXCM and directly/indirectly serves their business, motivations and purposes.

tomorton

Legendary member
8,396 1,338
No registration required. I use their economic calendar and news flow. I like their daily round-up and TA video clips on their Youtube channel, mainly TA-based but also with reference to central bank policies etc. Happy that their various analysts are permitted to disagree with each other (trading on a range of time frames)

Reactions: alexaherself

KarmaSenge

8 0
Yeah, I saw that they were along side FXCM (which is my broker anyways). But I do NOT necessarily want to listen to what my broker is telling me to do. lol. Made that mistake years ago with Options and lost a crap load of mulah.

Where do you all recommend for me to go? Do you all like babypips?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock