daily income trader

MeBob

Hi everyone,
Is there anyone with some experience with the stock trading methodology:
"Daily income trader" by Adrian Manz ?
When I search Google I see many positive reviews, but they all seem to be written by people who are involved with the marketing of the methodology.
So, if you have some real experience with it, please comment.

Hi everyone,
Is there anyone with some experience with the stock trading methodology:
"Daily income trader" by Adrian Manz ?
When I search Google I see many positive reviews, but they all seem to be written by people who are involved with the marketing of the methodology.
So, if you have some real experience with it, please comment.

Don't fall for any of this get rich quick nonsense, these guys are all the same.

I'm watching a promo video for it now. I'll post thoughts as I go through it.

The first thing to note is that it is all predicated on bullsh1t. This is clear from the disclaimer:

"All stats and figures are hypothetical results based on potential profits from Adrian Manz's daily trading plan posted each evening after the market closes."

WTF? If this is so good, why is this f***er not trading it? Why doesn't he have real results to show the mug punters? If he does have real results, why not show them?

Then "Dr" (of what?) Adrian starts to talk. His voice, which is seriously B-movie sex offender/serial killer-ish, is off-putting, but Teh Leopard is made of strong stuff. He perseveres.

Next thing we see is a claim to have had no losing months out of the last 72.

Then we learn that the whole thing is automated. 72 straight winning months will only take you 10 minutes a day to achieve.

As it goes on, it sounds less and less like an actual human being speaking - if it is a human being, it doesn't sound much like he's using his own voice. Hmm.

Now he's calling his advert a 'presentation', which suggests a flexible approach to the truth.

OK, here's some meat. In 2008, using leverage of just 2 to 1, you would have made 171%. From 10 minutes a day, with no knowledge or experience or expertise, just by buying his course.

2009, bad year. Only 107%. Come on Andrew, that's disappointing.

2010, worse still. Only 76%.

2011 is better, 106%. But come on, I'm spending 10 f***ing minutes a day here. Is it really worth it for a measly 106%?

What's he trading to average over 100% a year with no losing months? US large cap stocks.

At this point I'm losing the will to live, so I close the page. Or rather I try to - I am met by one of those pop-up things that tries to prevent you from leaving and insists that you pay this prize weapon a thousand clams for the toot he's flogging. Always a good sign.

So all in all, my opinion is that anyone who goes anywhere near this rubbish is an utter chopper.

Hope that helps.

Last edited: