Daily Dax

Any views on direction for the week ?

Catracho any opinions on whether this is forming higher bottom or a full blooded attack on the lows ?

Catracho any opinions on whether this is forming higher bottom or a full blooded attack on the lows ?

Not sure mkts have been confusing..so been trading v short term, no overnight risk, gut feeling is that eventually we will break the Aug lows (sooner rather than later) but feels like we may need one more stab higher (bull trap)...

trying to keep powder dry for the next big move.

sorry not much help !:rolleyes:

DAX has been very resilient to the large down moves..not sure why:confused:

well i'm short on the dax[fixed odds bet] ,looking for a drop to 7200 by late sept,
no spreadbet as yet @ todays 7440 mark as fed talk could fuel another mini rally,

Hi
I still think we have another low to come. I feel that last time when the dax was dropping & the ecb stepped in it stopped it in its tracks & the dax has not got its strength back yet as it has not bottomed naturally.

Probably another shot at 7600 before we go down again.

Got a buy signal from my automatic pattern search prog for EOD.
Come - on Fraulein baby !!

I looking for a short entry, charts looking favourable for such a move, however confusion reigns for me, eg: 5 in chart, stochs, macd histo, macd c/o looking for a fall, price just oscillating around, perhaps best to sit on my hands for now or until the US data this afternoon

I looking for a short entry, charts looking favourable for such a move, however confusion reigns for me, eg: 5 in chart, stochs, macd histo, macd c/o looking for a fall, price just oscillating around, perhaps best to sit on my hands for now or until the US data this afternoon

You're right mate. My stoch setting (39 1 8) says 'do nothing' on the Dax, although it signalled a nice short on the footsie earlier using it conjuction with your DEMA/MA.

Hi nick

The higher timeframes 10, 15, again looking favourable, however 30 macd histo and momentum still upwards etc, same can be said for the CAC & IBEX

Going to be a long day I think, some nice gaps developed, would be nice to get the short entry right to benefit from that

My standard macd setting indicating possible change of direction, my slow smoothed stochd (55, 144, 34) suggesting further upward momentum on the 10 min charts

Hi nick

The higher timeframes 10, 15, again looking favourable, however 30 macd histo and momentum still upwards etc, same can be said for the CAC & IBEX

Going to be a long day I think, some nice gaps developed, would be nice to get the short entry right to benefit from that

I'll have a look in a minute - CMC has frozen and CapSpreads platform has 'encountered a problem' and has closed itself !! You're right, it's going to be a long day.

Still, my Tradindex player account is still up on a screen on the other side of the office !!!

Hi nick

The higher timeframes 10, 15, again looking favourable, however 30 macd histo and momentum still upwards etc, same can be said for the IBEX

Still in a long trade (from 1 hr charts) on the Ibex since yesterday morning

Got a buy signal from my automatic pattern search prog for EOD.
Come - on Fraulein baby !!

Quite pleased with this one +253 points and counting, but to be honest in practice I had a too tight trailing stop and got stopped out for less.