Daily bites from Pro Trade FX

We would like to share some information about us.

Isn't the appropriate way to do that, in a trading forum, to buy advertising here, as so many others do? Please excuse the observation that the combination of your username and all the directly promotional information in this thread (which certainly appears to be its sole purpose?) makes it rather unambiguous that advertising is your intention? Some of us remaining "ordinary members" of the forum (many others having already left precisely because of this kind of thing) are increasingly concerned about that. :(

It is provided so that potential clients can see the detail and formation of the information we provide.

Am I alone in thinking that in this context, that sounds exactly like a definition of "advertising"? :|

Jan: -4.29%
Feb: +4.19%
March: +1.23%

Friday's: +0.67%
April's Total: +5.91%

No short trade today to share. If you are interested how we managed accounts and would like to see some insights, please let us know that you would like to take the opportunity from our last promotion.
We share 2-3 set ups a day from our leading trader who is followed by more than 50,000 people across the globe.

Hi Alexa,

First of thank you your comment.

In the Disclaimer part we just want to draw everybody's attention that these trades are not something what they should take as a 100% good trade.

Second of all, we think this topic is also good to share since lots of people are looking either for trader job or somebody who can teach them to trading. Our leading trader has more than 50,000 followers around the globe. If its not him worth to follow or see his trades, than we dont know who is.

We are sorry that you feel like that Pro Trade FX is only looking for advertising here. We try to share a big part of our trades which is very unique in this field.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further question.

We are sorry that you feel like that Pro Trade FX is only looking for advertising here.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not the only person who feels that. Clearly, you could have posted your content here without promoting your service, if you'd wanted to.

Many members are leaving the forum because of all the spam.

Some of those remaining are complaining rather than just leaving, and as you see, I'm one of the ones complaining. I complained privately first, and now I'm complaining publicly, because "privately" didn't get me anywhere, but one of the staff members did actually suggest that I should speak out in public, on the board, about these things (though a conversation like this with a specific promotional poster doubtless wasn't exactly what he had in mind). If the forum doesn't like my doing that, I suppose ultimately it will either ban or censor me. The outcome would be the same in either of those two cases: the forum will continue to keep the spammers and self-promoters and lose the members who contribute freely without promotional intentions.

I apologise for interrupting your thread, but I have nothing else left to try, and in my opinion you're abusing the forum's hospitality: I think you should buy an advertisement, as so many others do, if you want to promote your service here so openly.

this outfit appears uk based. are these people fca regulated in any way?

they appear to use sensus capital markets as their broker, who offer managed accounts. in sensus's blurb it does state "your managed accounts may only be operated by a licensed fund manager, who is supervised by the regulatory authority in their respective country."

so what licence does pro trade fx hold?

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply.

I'm not the only person who feels that. Clearly, you could have posted your content here without promoting your service, if you'd wanted to.

Many members are leaving the forum because of all the spam.

Some of those remaining are complaining rather than just leaving, and as you see, I'm one of the ones complaining. I complained privately first, and now I'm complaining publicly, because "privately" didn't get me anywhere, but one of the staff members did actually suggest that I should speak out in public, on the board, about these things (though a conversation like this with a specific promotional poster doubtless wasn't exactly what he had in mind). If the forum doesn't like my doing that, I suppose ultimately it will either ban or censor me. The outcome would be the same in either of those two cases: the forum will continue to keep the spammers and self-promoters and lose the members who contribute freely without promotional intentions.

I apologise for interrupting your thread, but I have nothing else left to try, and in my opinion you're abusing the forum's hospitality: I think you should buy an advertisement, as so many others do, if you want to promote your service here so openly.

well the easy option, if there appears an unwillingness take down these ad posts, is to volunteer your services to the mod team. you could then blast them out the water as you see fit, following site rules and guidelines of course :cheesy:

well the easy option, if there appears an unwillingness take down these ad posts, is to volunteer your services to the mod team. you could then blast them out the water as you see fit, following site rules and guidelines of course :cheesy:

Not in this case, anyway: one of the moderators kindly told me that they'd removed all the spammy links from this thread, but they're not allowed to do more than that, because the site's owner has sanctioned the thread. I respect that that's his right, of course, just as I'm sure he respects the fact that it's the right of members who don't like or value or want such policies to say so (I hope!). Many have said so by leaving (sometimes openly explaining why). You've been here 11 years, so you must have noticed that active members and posting-volumes are down to more or less a "skeleton presence", by comparison with the past?

Not in this case, anyway: one of the moderators kindly told me that they'd removed all the spammy links from this thread, but they're not allowed to do more than that, because the site's owner has sanctioned the thread. I respect that that's his right, of course, just as I'm sure he respects the fact that it's the right of members who don't like or value or want such policies to say so (I hope!). Many have said so by leaving (sometimes openly explaining why). You've been here 11 years, so you must have noticed that active members and posting-volumes are down to more or less a "skeleton presence", by comparison with the past?

to be fair I've only recently come back from a long'ish absence, so I haven't really noticed any exodus, I just notice what is now, don't get me wrong, a dust up between bramble and socco, or a marcus meltdown are events sorely missed :D

interesting that they will not bin them. well maybe they're fully regulated to manage other peoples money. if not, there's going to be some red faces for allowing it.

and it doesn't matter that any links are deleted, without a name change they're easily found.

a recent post from them, but not their only ad posting.

Pro Trade FX looking for clients and PARTNERS - Expected yearly profit 40%

Dear All,

We are offering Managed forex account service for more than 4 years now. Ask for our past performance report if you are interested.
We offer between 2-5% monthly after clients introduced to us to our partners!

Great account management with high rebate to our partners!

Join us now and be part of a team which expanding globally this year!

first post of this thread they claim regulation to manage money, from whom I've no idea as their website is devoid of this information.

- Regulated forex account management

:cry:

fear not alexa there's always babypips :clap:

Yesterday's: +0.27%
April's Total: +6.18%

We look to sell GC as of 1.85100 stops as 40 pips, target is: 70-90 pips. We choose to stay with hf size positions here.

We also look to sell EJ at 126.95. We set stop at 127.40. TP has also a 50 pip potential but this trade a bit less likely.

We will update during the trade in our LinkedIN group called Forex trade Ideas and set ups.

Disclaimer: This is a promotional sample of our financial analysis. It is provided so that potential clients can see the detail and formation of the information we provide. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell, nor does it constitute advice and you should not act upon this information.

Dear All,

Please first note that it is absolutely not to spam, we just want to share a part of the trading to the members, if any moderator think this is against the rules please let us know and we will do like asked. Please have a look at the trades we share and you will see you can benefit from without being a Pro Trade FX Customer.

Regarding regulation, please note Pro Trade FX is London based and does not have FCA license, the company is offshore regulated and that’s why fully accepted by the broker.

Anyone require more info, please send me an private message and will send you a detailed message with info about us.

. . .
. . . the company is offshore regulated . . .

One of those well respected ones such as Cyprus, BVI or The Sechelles perhaps

. . . and that’s why fully accepted by the broker.

Says a lot about the broker imo.

Anyone require more info, please send me an private message and will send you a detailed message with info about us.

I would expect this to be public information available on your homepage.

Yesterday's: -0.79%
April's Total: +5.39%

We have 2 entries in EURAUD:

Sell Limit: 1.4059 stop @1.4100
Sell Limit: 1.4080 stop @1.4115

We will update during the trade.

Disclaimer: This is a promotional sample of our financial analysis. It is provided so that potential clients can see the detail and formation of the information we provide. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell, nor does it constitute advice and you should not act upon this information.

Yesterday's: -0.79%
April's Total: +5.39%

We have 2 entries in EURAUD:

Sell Limit: 1.4059 stop @1.4100
Sell Limit: 1.4080 stop @1.4115

Yesterday's: +0.61%
April's Total: +6.00%

GBPAUD: Buy Limit as of 1.9038 with stops 1.9010. Main target will be 1.9220, but we will send you updates when trade is live as we will reduce risk when we are in profits by closing out some part at different levels.

Yesterday's: +0.02%
April's Total: +6.02%

For now we have one set up we can share:

EURAUD trade: Buy Limit @1.3768 Stop 20 pips Take Profit 1.3846

As usual we will update when trade is live.

Yesterday's: +0.02%
April's Total: +6.02%

For now we have one set up we can share:

EURAUD trade: Buy Limit @1.3768 Stop 20 pips Take Profit 1.3846

Friday's: -0.79%
April's Total: +5.23%

For now we have one nice set up to share, we look to short EURAUD as of 1.3817. We need to hold on the level of 1.3828-33 if hold we target for 1.3760-55.

Entry: 1.3817
Stop: 1.3842
T/P: 1.3760

As usual we will update when trade is live in our LinkedIn group.

Friday's: -0.79%
April's Total: +5.23%

For now we have one nice set up to share, we look to short EURAUD as of 1.3817. We need to hold on the level of 1.3828-33 if hold we target for 1.3760-55.

Entry: 1.3817
Stop: 1.3842
T/P: 1.3760

As usual we will update when trade is live in our LinkedIn group.

Yesterday's: -0.08%
April's Total: +5.15%

We are gonna short GBPJPY from 178.00 half size in case it will come back to today’s high we will add half from there. Stop can be bit wider due the half size orders.

Entry 1: 178.00
Entry 2: 178.18
Stop: 178.40
Target 177.20

Yesterday's: -0.08%
April's Total: +5.15%

We are gonna short GBPJPY from 178.00 half size in case it will come back to today’s high we will add half from there. Stop can be bit wider due the half size orders.

Entry 1: 178.00
Entry 2: 178.18
Stop: 178.40
Target 177.20