CY Group members? Anyone from T2W

jamesgerrard

Hi Folks,

Are you Trading through CY Group, can you help advise me if they are a good Prop firm to go with??

I was previously a prop trader with REFCO in London (5yrs ago). I left for personel reasons but for the past year have been looking to get myself back into an arcade or join a Prop backing company. CY Group seem the most appealing. I was wanting to know if anyone if with CY Group and if so would they be willing to share there experiances with me

Many Thanks
James

Hi Folks,

Are you Trading through CY Group, can you help advise me if they are a good Prop firm to go with??

I was previously a prop trader with REFCO in London (5yrs ago). I left for personel reasons but for the past year have been looking to get myself back into an arcade or join a Prop backing company. CY Group seem the most appealing. I was wanting to know if anyone if with CY Group and if so would they be willing to share there experiances with me

Many Thanks
James
Hello James, please take a look at my profile. I am director of 'Black FX' arcade and would be more than willing to help you.

I'm looking at there site now; CYpro $15,000?????

Son, the money you would have dropped at CY could be used as actual trade capital if you come trade with me.

I have no membership fees, no BS training fees.

You learn at your own pace/rate, leaning from watching my moves and positioning.

I can assure you, there's nothing one can learn in a few days, maybe a few years, but not a few days.

I'm looking at there site now; CYpro $15,000?????

Son, the money you would have dropped at CY could be used as actual trade capital if you come trade with me.

I have no membership fees, no BS training fees.

You learn at your own pace/rate, leaning from watching my moves and positioning.

I can assure you, there's nothing one can learn in a few days, maybe a few years, but not a few days.
Quote from CY "Our members have access to the best software and tools needed to trade today's markets. Members can use Laser for their trading, Cy Scanner for trade ideas, and eSignal for their charting."

A laser? These guys playing 'Buck Rogers' or what. lol, a laser

i trade with them they are decent group , and Laser is probably one of the better direct access software out there. It hits like so many ecns and even 15 different dark pools. I use them to maximize my rebates i get since i trade decent volume. They support their traders pretty well. I login to an active chatroom where i get news and access to tech support. With all prop firms do your research.

We received an email today from CY Group Online:

"Sometime in the past we hired an SEO company to build links to our website. At the time, we didn't know what kinds of links they were building, and we were assured they would help our rankings. We are now in a situation where these links are causing an algorithmic or manual penalty on our domain."

The fake member 'iamshortside' is now banned and all messages posted on T2W deleted.