Current Global Economic State/Outlook

Nowler

Experienced member
1,432 202
What's everyone's opinion on the current global economic outlook and how it pertains to your investing portfolio?

I am currently considering banking my profits and moving into a split of cash and AAA long-term bonds until the arse falls out of this bubble.

Currently battling with FOMO :)
Maybe if I reduce all my positions to 50%... best of both worlds
Probably better that I reduce them by 50% rather than letting the economy do it...

CharlieSheen99

6 0
What's everyone's opinion on the current global economic outlook and how it pertains to your investing portfolio?

I am currently considering banking my profits and moving into a split of cash and AAA long-term bonds until the arse falls out of this bubble.

Currently battling with FOMO :)
Maybe if I reduce all my positions to 50%... best of both worlds
Probably better that I reduce them by 50% rather than letting the economy do it...
It will be the major economic catastrophe since 1945 in the occidental world.
FED and BCE are printing like there are no tomorrow.
SP500 the major index in the world at maximum prices with a virus that kill everyday more people in the US that kill the 11S or Pearl Harbour.

micklelimes

4 0
It is important to monitor how often subscribers check the main content inbox to see if new messages are arriving while they are away from the main content area and may also alert you to any significant spikes in delivery rates, which could be indicative of a problem with the subscribers' email deliverability. That is why I use https://folderly.com/ . I suggest belkins.io/lead-research

Last edited:

Nowler

Experienced member
1,432 202
It is important to monitor how often subscribers check the main content inbox to see if new messages are arriving while they are away from the main content area and may also alert you to any significant spikes in delivery rates, which could be indicative of a problem with the subscribers' email deliverability.
Erm..
Sure thing Champ.

I assume this is another bot?

Reactions: CavaliereVerde

tomorton

Legendary member
8,311 1,303
Erm..
Sure thing Champ.

I assume this is another bot?
I'm not sure, but I think I remember he also said,
“I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do. Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.”

• Haha
Reactions: Nowler

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock