Currency Conversion?

pipin

Hello

Do any Brokers allow actual conversion - so Euro to Dollar and back again or similar. I am resident in the UK but spend time in Australia, Europe and the USA. Currently I either just use my bank for quick and simple conversion or sometimes I use HIFX for larger amounts. I have spread betting accounts which dont offer anything like this obviously. I recently opened a sterling account with Alpari. I know they will let me have Dollar, Sterling and Euro accounts if I choose. Will Alpari allow conversion / transfer between accounts? Or can anyone suggest anyone else.

Thanks

P

Interactive brokers - provide you have bank account(s) in your own name in those other currencies to withdraw to.

There is, of course, a $10 a month minimum commission so probably not worth doing just to enable currency conversions, only if you can actually use them for (some) trading.

My firm provides currency conversion services to individuals and corporations at significantly better than bank rates. Don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to learn more about my services.