Cumbria calling.........

Sonicscooter

Experienced member
Hello, just wondering if there are any other members of T2W who live up North, ie Cumbria, myself and Mike, live not far off J38 M6. We know each other from the site and do meet up.......

So anyone out there fancy meeting up with us one weekend for a pint and general chat............:drunk:.....(Mike)

Regards Shane......:)

Hello, just wondering if there are any other members of T2W who live up North, ie Cumbria, myself and Mike, live not far off J38 M6. We know each other from the site and do meet up.......

So anyone out there fancy meeting up with us one weekend for a pint and general chat............:drunk:.....(Mike)

Regards Shane......:)

Feck me I didnt know the M6 had a J38. Just how far North IS that.

Anyway why would you need a motorway up North you cant ride your pony and cart on one. ;)

Feck me I didnt know the M6 had a J38. Just how far North IS that.

Anyway why would you need a motorway up North you cant ride your pony and cart on one. ;)

Trust you matey.....:LOL:

Lets put it this way, it's that far north, in summer it doesn't go dark at night and in winter, well it's dark all the time.

"pony and cart", what made you think the M6 up here was made of Tarmac.....hey up lad......:D

Ground control to Major Tom............is there anyone out there????

Come on......it's Mikes Round.........:)

Blimey.
It's no secret that T2W has been going through a rough patch in recent years, but I had no idea things were so bad that Sharky lets northerners join the forum!
:LOL:

Only joking chaps, Cumbria is beautiful and you northerners are generally a very friendly bunch. Sadly, the same can not always be said of southerners. Good luck organising a meet up. I'd come, but it's a bit of a slog from south Devon!
Tim.

Michael Pennington ?

Blimey.
It's no secret that T2W has been going through a rough patch in recent years, but I had no idea things were so bad that Sharky lets northerners join the forum!
:LOL:

Only joking chaps, Cumbria is beautiful and you northerners are generally a very friendly bunch. Sadly, the same can not always be said of southerners. Good luck organising a meet up. I'd come, but it's a bit of a slog from south Devon!
Tim.

Just read an autobiography written by Johnny Vegas -is he "oop North."
Great read by the way.(y)

Just read an autobiography written by Johnny Vegas -is he "oop North."
Great read by the way.(y)

Bolton to Wigan area i think, ex GF once showed me where he lived, but we had been to a few pubs and i'm Blonde......:)

Were just testing the water to see if anyone in the area fancies coming for a few pints, a natter about trading and a bite to eat, theres some great pubs in the area and no
" London Village " prices :LOL:

no date set as yet, just around xmas sometime. (y)