Crude oil trading journal

:LOL:I've just watched the first 30 seconds of your vid, there's no way your a pro...(n)

NEXT!

i dont wanna be harsh but, considering how cocky he is, its an incredibly lame introduction video throughout :confused:

Last edited:
:LOL:I've just watched the first 30 seconds of your vid, there's no way your a pro...(n)

NEXT!

i dont wanna be harsh but, considering how cocky he is, its an incredibly lame introduction video throughout :confused:

I watched at least 7 mins of it to be charitable. Work clearly needed to package product and presentation. I am willing to offer my marketing skills - for a fee though (full disclosure). Lol.

Well i was pleasantly surprised to see you in front of the camera here..it does help to see the face behind the voice. You come across well and respect to you for doing that, and the achievements you mentioned.

The video quality is quite poor though, especially considering this is a commercial enterprise for you

Last edited:
Ahah stop making me blush. Thanks.

No trading today the market wont move a lot for the next 5-6 hours in my opinion.
Explanation in video.

Todays point might not be too relevant but here it is : Trading everyday might not be good.
http://somup.com/cFhi2lVGtd

You ll tell me crude oil trader if the market stayed around this 70-70.5 or 70.2 70.7 50 tick zone. If it went up, which I doubt because of the video buyt maybe then Ill be out. Highly doubt it though. Like nearly impossible.

Let the 110 ticks of yesterday remain solid and see one later.

This is what I need to know about oil
COP
Ql0isTWdd3.png

Ok so Day n3 of the trading journal in video.
Cutting it short I announced why I took it short, then I announced what I would do if the market would come back up, and then I did what I said, got me 60ticks.

So a 170 tick so far in, announced as a plan, meaning ahead of the market's action.

Important part is from 5 min. But feel free to watch before also.

https://youtu.be/aYaJiJjUDC4

Ok so Day n3 of the trading journal in video.
Cutting it short I announced why I took it short, then I announced what I would do if the market would come back up, and then I did what I said, got me 60ticks.

So a 170 tick so far in, announced as a plan, meaning ahead of the market's action.

Important part is from 5 min. But feel free to watch before also.

https://youtu.be/aYaJiJjUDC4

hi

i tried to follow the video but i still dont know what im looking at. i dont know why you have 18 little charts on the screen! And they are too small to see so i literally can't see the "doji" you are referring to or any other detail. the charts are too small! and what the hell are they!!! ?

K

You are right I shall explain, next vid.
Thanks.

NB : Dojis at 7:19 I have the cursor just on it. 4:00 can also see plenty. Don't forget to watch full screen. I had no problem watching full scree. Let me know if this solves it.

Also I guess shorter format the better ? Like 4-5 min video. Attention span lol. I understand.

Attachments

• k2.PNG
    k2.PNG
    481.1 KB · Views: 319
You are right I shall explain, next vid.
Thanks.

NB : Dojis at 7:19 I have the cursor just on it. 4:00 can also see plenty. Don't forget to watch full screen. I had no problem watching full scree. Let me know if this solves it.

Also I guess shorter format the better ? Like 4-5 min video. Attention span lol. I understand.

thanks, i still cant see whats going on. you have too much funny coloring and notation on the chart. and its too zoomed in.

video length was fine...

Hi Kaeso I am editing a video that is going to blow your mind off up away. Most likely ur pretty hard to convince =]

Hey Kaeso, and the others.

I think if you watch the whole video you are going be : Oh man that is a smart choice.

But then if you watch the last minute and a half you are going to fall off your chair or you are going to freak out.

https://youtu.be/BBgt3Bmy03Y

Of course you have to take an entry the next day and be good at that but wouldnt it be more relaxed ?

I am going to phrase it like this :

Imagine yourself on your sofa, knowing where oil is going to go every single day with an 80%+ accuracy. How would you feel ? stressed and thinking trading is difficult or rather relaxed ? Like honestly lol. Can one put a value on that ?

NB : Quality bad on left picture but it is the same image/setup, on the video I said [yesterday] toward the end that based on this setup oil Will go to 71 the next day, so I was already knowing that long for tomorrow, [even said I could go long now but didnt, hopefully, even though I would have scored] would be the correct choice, and to which level also, like to the tick [open your chart and watch in 15min how long it stopped to 71.

I think hopefully some of you can connect the dots [When I was writing about I announce the direction and u take ur trades or copy mine]. Just saying =]

Attachments

• k1.PNG
    k1.PNG
    48.8 KB · Views: 312
  • 71b.PNG
    71b.PNG
    12.7 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Hey Kaeso, and the others.

I think if you watch the whole video you are going be : Oh man that is a smart choice.

But then if you watch the last minute and a half you are going to fall off your chair or you are going to freak out.

https://youtu.be/BBgt3Bmy03Y

Of course you have to take an entry the next day and be good at that but wouldnt it be more relaxed ?

I am going to phrase it like this :

Imagine yourself on your sofa, knowing where oil is going to go every single day with an 80%+ accuracy. How would you feel ? stressed and thinking trading is difficult or rather relaxed ? Like honestly lol. Can one put a value on that ?

NB : Quality bad on left picture but it is the same image/setup, on the video I said [yesterday] toward the end that based on this setup oil Will go to 71 the next day, so I was already knowing that long for tomorrow, [even said I could go long now but didnt, hopefully, even though I would have scored] would be the correct choice, and to which level also, like to the tick [open your chart and watch in 15min how long it stopped to 71.

I think hopefully some of you can connect the dots [When I was writing about I announce the direction and u take ur trades or copy mine]. Just saying =]

ahh so now i understand the multiple charts.. a clever idea, thanks for sharing (y)