Crude oil trading journal

barjon

Legendary member
10,335 1,574
What is a system tool.

I dont think I am selling a system tool. What are you talking about barjon ?
My apologies - it’s your trading tools and your advice for 360 euros, then 140 euros per month for your trading room and continued trading tips presumably.

Don’t try and con us that it’s all out of the goodness of your heart. We’ve seen it all before.

Reactions: Kaeso

Tradersonflow

53 1
Ok just a question M. Barjon.

How about you have a huge false presupposition, preconception, like you think something that is not true because of your past experiences and I was actually a good winning trader ?

I mean Is it possible to think or considerate this for a second or is it totally out of reach for you and many others ?

barjon

Legendary member
10,335 1,574
Ok just a question M. Barjon.

How about you have a huge false presupposition, preconception, like you think something that is not true because of your past experiences and I was actually a good winning trader ?

I mean Is it possible to think or considerate this for a second or is it totally out of reach for you and many others ?
I don’t care if you are a super dooper trader, although I would need to be convinced. I just don’t like the pretence that you are here to inspire etc when you are actually selling and presumably looking for customers.

The next part of your script is to explain how the two are not incompatible. As I said, we’ve seen it all before. You’re just a sharp salesman with a dream to sell.

Tradersonflow

53 1
Definition of inspire : Fill (someone) with the urge or ability to do or feel something.

Ok be convinced just watch my journal along the days, that is going to calm you strict.

Kaeso

Established member
836 91
:LOL:I've just watched the first 30 seconds of your vid, there's no way your a pro...(n)

NEXT!
i dont wanna be harsh but, considering how cocky he is, its an incredibly lame introduction video throughout :confused:

Last edited:

Brumby

Established member
593 137
:LOL:I've just watched the first 30 seconds of your vid, there's no way your a pro...(n)

NEXT!
i dont wanna be harsh but, considering how cocky he is, its an incredibly lame introduction video throughout :confused:
I watched at least 7 mins of it to be charitable. Work clearly needed to package product and presentation. I am willing to offer my marketing skills - for a fee though (full disclosure). Lol.

Kaeso

Established member
836 91
Well i was pleasantly surprised to see you in front of the camera here..it does help to see the face behind the voice. You come across well and respect to you for doing that, and the achievements you mentioned.

The video quality is quite poor though, especially considering this is a commercial enterprise for you

Last edited:

Tradersonflow

53 1
Ahah stop making me blush. Thanks.

No trading today the market wont move a lot for the next 5-6 hours in my opinion.
Explanation in video.

Todays point might not be too relevant but here it is : Trading everyday might not be good.
http://somup.com/cFhi2lVGtd

You ll tell me crude oil trader if the market stayed around this 70-70.5 or 70.2 70.7 50 tick zone. If it went up, which I doubt because of the video buyt maybe then Ill be out. Highly doubt it though. Like nearly impossible.

Let the 110 ticks of yesterday remain solid and see one later.