Crude Oil Day trading

4 losers 1 win.. Up $570

Nice trading.. Are you using support and resistance..?
I pay attention to major Support/Resistance, but mostly I trade pullbacks in a trend.

Today was a very slow day. Made 45 ticks in a one trade. A new month starts with a profit)

Today CL made a great down move in the first our og the session. Unfortunately my trade was stopped at breakeven. Afterwards I had 2 losses and 2 breakeven trades. Final result = - 280 USD (without commissions).

So I finally decided to post today.. Honestly, I was getting bored posting ever single day.. I just wanted to let you guys know I'm still trading.. Nothing has changed.. To spice things up (so I wont get bored) I decided to do a live trading session tomorrow 9:30 am eastern on my youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeuG9uHlLCW9zDBu_1hmvRg..

But overall, today was a straight forward day trading the Nasdaq.. I only took one trade and I was done..

Up +600

Nice bullish breakout so I took the first flag..

Attachments

• Image 2.png
    Image 2.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 371
I had a successful live stream today. Not too many people showed up but it's cool.. I guess because I don't have shiny magic indicator lol..
Anyway, the market is real slow because the VIX is at 11.4 and the holiday week i guess.. I took 3 trades trades 1 loser and 2 winners.

Up +510.. The live stream video is below.

Attachments

• Image 4.png
    Image 4.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 197
Another slow day but I'm not complaining. .. 1 loser, 1 break even and 2 winners

Up +290

Time to enjoy the holidays. Happy thanksgiving to all!

Last edited:
Another successful live stream.. 1 loser, 1 break even and 2 winners.. I'm taking it easy trading only 1 contract probably until the until end of this year.. and then in January trade normal size again.. I'm going to go live again tomorrow 9:30 am eastern on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeu...CW9zDBu_1hmvRg

Up +140

Here's the live stream.

Last edited:
A very slow day but overall another good live stream today.. 1 loser and 2 winners.. In these live streams I'm showing you my thought process and how I'm able to make a living from the markets.. I don't see anybody else trading live on here so I said hey let me do it . I might do another live stream tomorrow but I'm not sure yet because not too many people show up and it feels like I'm speaking to myself lol.

Up +$350

Video is below.

Last edited: