Crude Oil Day trading

focusonmoney

36 2
A cool day today.. I had 2 losers, 1 break even and 2 winners.. The last winner was a 5:1. Crude was very bullish so i took longs only. Up +$1080

Here's a video of me explaining my thought process for my last trade of the day..

focusonmoney

36 2
I missed a trade that could had put me up nicely today but I'm not complaining. I had 2 losers and 2 winner and one winner was a 4:1.. That's power of letting your winners run.. I don't let all of my trades run, only certain ones. Up +550

Last edited:

focusonmoney

36 2
I'm on vacation this week so i don't know if I will post the rest of the week.. Today was a losing day (no big deal).

Pat494

Legendary member
13,685 1,366
Which other time frames do you use too ?
Do you also do gold with the same principles ?

focusonmoney

36 2
I'm still on vacation but I decided to post real quick.. I only took one trade today.. Up +1140
I took a short because of the Head and shoulders.

Pat494

Legendary member
13,685 1,366
I use the 5 min and 1 min.

I don't trade Gold but yes I can use the same principles on Gold.

What time frame are you trading now?
Currently I use 1 hour TF while I do the gardening etc.
But I may also have a look at 5 minute TF once an hour if a winning position looks likely.

Reactions: LucasLee0122

Pat494

Legendary member
13,685 1,366
The negative lot blew up an oil refinery last night that supplies about 5% of the world's oil.
A good excuse to target Iran's nuclear and ballistic sites for the good of world peace and stability.
A regime change there is long overdue. Why should so many ordinary Iranian people suffer under such a nutty religious leadership.

focusonmoney

36 2
The negative lot blew up an oil refinery last night that supplies about 5% of the world's oil.
A good excuse to target Iran's nuclear and ballistic sites for the good of world peace and stability.
A regime change there is long overdue. Why should so many ordinary Iranian people suffer under such a nutty religious leadership.
Yup! The market gaped up and the volatility was crazy..

focusonmoney

36 2
Very interesting day.. We had a big gap up and volatility was really nice.. Let's see if they want to continue the volatility for the whole week.

2 winners and 1 loser. Up +840

focusonmoney

36 2
How do u enter and exit ?
I only use regular support and resistance.. Horizontal, channel and trend line support. I look at the 4-5 min for the bigger view and use the 1 min to enter..

I dont take every signal off support and resistance.. A lot of days my winning percentage is low but I will still come out with a green day for the most part.. and that's because I let my winners run. That's my secret.. But you can't look for a runner on every trade.