Crude Oil Day trading

Which other time frames do you use too ?
Do you also do gold with the same principles ?

I use the 5 min and 1 min.

I don't trade Gold but yes I can use the same principles on Gold.

What time frame are you trading now?

I'm still on vacation but I decided to post real quick.. I only took one trade today.. Up +1140
I took a short because of the Head and shoulders.

I use the 5 min and 1 min.

I don't trade Gold but yes I can use the same principles on Gold.

What time frame are you trading now?
Currently I use 1 hour TF while I do the gardening etc.
But I may also have a look at 5 minute TF once an hour if a winning position looks likely.

The negative lot blew up an oil refinery last night that supplies about 5% of the world's oil.
A good excuse to target Iran's nuclear and ballistic sites for the good of world peace and stability.
A regime change there is long overdue. Why should so many ordinary Iranian people suffer under such a nutty religious leadership.

The negative lot blew up an oil refinery last night that supplies about 5% of the world's oil.
A good excuse to target Iran's nuclear and ballistic sites for the good of world peace and stability.
A regime change there is long overdue. Why should so many ordinary Iranian people suffer under such a nutty religious leadership.

Yup! The market gaped up and the volatility was crazy..

Very interesting day.. We had a big gap up and volatility was really nice.. Let's see if they want to continue the volatility for the whole week.

2 winners and 1 loser. Up +840

How do u enter and exit ?

I only use regular support and resistance.. Horizontal, channel and trend line support. I look at the 4-5 min for the bigger view and use the 1 min to enter..

I dont take every signal off support and resistance.. A lot of days my winning percentage is low but I will still come out with a green day for the most part.. and that's because I let my winners run. That's my secret.. But you can't look for a runner on every trade.

First losing day for the week.. 4 losers in the row.. -1350 for the day..

I'm up for the week so that's good.. Now it's time to unplug and enjoy the weekend.. :)

it was a slow day for me.. my last trade was going to bring me up $700 for the day but I didn't realize i had only 2 contracts on the trade lol (I was trading 4 contracts the whole day).. So a break even day for me.. oh well tomorrow is another day.. 0.00

Another slow day.. 3 losers and 1 winner.. Up +200

But overall a positive week.. Now it's time enjoying weekend..

How is your trading today?
I've started the session with 4 losers, but ended up 500 USD. (I trade 1 contract).

Attachments

• cl30092019.jpg
    cl30092019.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 411