Crude Oil Day trading

focusonmoney

I took 4 trades today.. 2 loss 2 wins up $970.. Live account

Monday was a break even day and Tuesday I was up $540.. I like the volatility in the markets.. Let's see if the volatility will continue..

A couple of losers, a couple of break evens and one win today.. I'm down -$470.. Let's see what tomorrow brings..

Crude oil had a huge drop today so I took advantage of it.. Up $960 for the day. Now I can enjoy my 3 day weekend..

A lot of back and forth in the beginning this morning when i was trading.. 1 loss 3 break evens and 1 win.. My last trade put me in the green.. up +810 for the day.

Try not to miss out on the Reckoning: keep eye on grey and blue trendlines and the dashed red support. Freefall expected if all 3 are broken. Stay SHORT to under $20 if/when this happens, no need for in and out trading, trailing Stop will do it all. Good luck

Try not to miss out on the Reckoning: keep eye on grey and blue trendlines and the dashed red support. Freefall expected if all 3 are broken. Stay SHORT to under $20 if/when this happens, no need for in and out trading, trailing Stop will do it all. Good luck

View attachment 267088

This thread is about day trading and nothing else.. Day trading is all about in and out..

This thread is about day trading and nothing else.. Day trading is all about in and out..

Forgive me, my mistake, will bow out wishing you luck. :)

A helpful word to the wise: take your thread to the moon by adding credibility by posting your trade entries and exits in real time.

Your thread thus far is what the entire Internet Forums do ("I made 4 trades today, made a net profit of $780. Yesterday I did 3 trades, lost $120) ............. anybody can do stuff like this, but the moment you put down a trade entry in real date/time, you're in the real deal, baby. This is where the big boys hang out and operate. Try it!

Hasta la vista. I apologize for the disruption :)

"

I didn't trade today at all.. It's my fault because I was waiting for crude news to come out at 10:30 am.. but the news is tomorrow.. so i decided to not trade and force anything..

Forgive me, my mistake, will bow out wishing you luck. :)

A helpful word to the wise: take your thread to the moon by adding credibility by posting your trade entries and exits in real time.

Your thread thus far is what the entire Internet Forums do ("I made 4 trades today, made a net profit of $780. Yesterday I did 3 trades, lost $120) ............. anybody can do stuff like this, but the moment you put down a trade entry in real date/time, you're in the real deal, baby. This is where the big boys hang out and operate. Try it!

Hasta la vista. I apologize for the disruption :)

"

So now you are telling me how to run my own thread? lol.. Come on dude relax.. I day trade so it's hard to post real time trades.. Maybe down the road I will record my trades or have a live stream but not now.. And if anybody trades sierra charts then they should know that this is a real account.. This is not ninja trader where you are not sure if it's a real account or not.. Sierra chart is different.. you can't fake it..

So now you are telling me how to run my own thread? lol.. Come on dude relax.. I day trade so it's hard to post real time trades.. Maybe down the road I will record my trades or have a live stream but not now.. And if anybody trades sierra charts then they should know that this is a real account.. This is not ninja trader where you are not sure if it's a real account or not.. Sierra chart is different.. you can't fake it..

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllsh*t :):):):):):):):):)

it ain't hard. Takes only 5 seconds. Its your thread, take pride in it. Do a good job. Keep your T2W open during your trading scheduled time slot and reay at the current page. then as soon as you fire off the trade, boom, hammer the post in like this .

Long Crude $1.00 STOP 0.50, TP 2.00

takes 4 seconds. If you don't got 4 seconds you're a bum. :)

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllsh*t :):):):):):):):):)

it ain't hard. Takes only 5 seconds. Its your thread, take pride in it. Do a good job. Keep your T2W open during your trading scheduled time slot and reay at the current page. then as soon as you fire off the trade, boom, hammer the post in like this .

Long Crude $1.00 STOP 0.50, TP 2.00

takes 4 seconds. If you don't got 4 seconds you're a bum. :)

Bro i dont care if you dont believe me.. I'm not bothering anyone on here.. Do me a favor and dont post here anymore.. I don't need any negative energy here.. SMH

Bro i dont care if you dont believe me.. I'm not bothering anyone on here.. Do me a favor and dont post here anymore.. I don't need any negative energy here.. SMH

Peace brother, if you change your mind, invite me back in. Have a nice one and you have my wish that all your trades go well. :)

I had to grind it out today. 1 break even, 4 Losers and 2 winners. Up +910

I decided to make a video of me trading live today because someone tried to talk trash yesterday on my thread.. Enjoy!

Down -1380.. Crude oil was a little choppy today.. I only traded 3 days this week but at least Im still up for the week.. Now it's time to enjoy the weekend.. :)

A cool day today.. I had 2 losers, 1 break even and 2 winners.. The last winner was a 5:1. Crude was very bullish so i took longs only. Up +$1080

Here's a video of me explaining my thought process for my last trade of the day..

I missed a trade that could had put me up nicely today but I'm not complaining. I had 2 losers and 2 winner and one winner was a 4:1.. That's power of letting your winners run.. I don't let all of my trades run, only certain ones. Up +550

Last edited:
I'm on vacation this week so i don't know if I will post the rest of the week.. Today was a losing day (no big deal).

Which other time frames do you use too ?
Do you also do gold with the same principles ?