Crude Oil Day trading

focusonmoney

45 2
I had a successful live stream today. Not too many people showed up but it's cool.. I guess because I don't have shiny magic indicator lol..
Anyway, the market is real slow because the VIX is at 11.4 and the holiday week i guess.. I took 3 trades trades 1 loser and 2 winners.

Up +510.. The live stream video is below.

Attachments

• Image 4.png
    Image 4.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 59

focusonmoney

45 2
Another slow day but I'm not complaining. .. 1 loser, 1 break even and 2 winners

Up +290

Time to enjoy the holidays. Happy thanksgiving to all!

Last edited:

focusonmoney

45 2
Another successful live stream.. 1 loser, 1 break even and 2 winners.. I'm taking it easy trading only 1 contract probably until the until end of this year.. and then in January trade normal size again.. I'm going to go live again tomorrow 9:30 am eastern on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeu...CW9zDBu_1hmvRg

Up +140

Here's the live stream.

Last edited:

focusonmoney

45 2
A very slow day but overall another good live stream today.. 1 loser and 2 winners.. In these live streams I'm showing you my thought process and how I'm able to make a living from the markets.. I don't see anybody else trading live on here so I said hey let me do it . I might do another live stream tomorrow but I'm not sure yet because not too many people show up and it feels like I'm speaking to myself lol.

Up +$350

Video is below.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock