Critique this video

With his love lollipop plowing deep into my one slice toaster, the sensation of his trouser bowser smashing my cervix made me quake like Micheal J. Fox licking a car battery. The mixture of sewer trout and ***** pudding in my turd-herder created the delicious sphincter sauce that he was so fond of. The thrusting of my **** winker was so vigorous, he soon found his man marbles joining his bald-headed yogurt slinger deep in my brown mile. The seemingly never-ending streams of baby gravy emanating from his battering ram soon had me coated like a plasterer's radio. My mouth was so full of all-beef thermometer and man fat, the ***** pudding was frothing down my chin and onto my tatas.

He munched on my bald man in a boat, even though I'd had the painters in for the best part of a week. Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his balony pony plunged deeper into my oxo orifice. There was magician's wax leaching from his greasy kebab skewer and I was wetter than an Italian cruise ship. We were ready for more. The feeling of his love **** leaching down my throat got my beige slime flowing quicker than greased **** off a shiny shovel. Hours of pounding like this would leave any girl's flappy meal looking like a rabid baboon's ****, and I was no different!

The seemingly never-ending streams of love **** emanating from his clunger soon had me coated like a plasterer's radio. The plowing makes me spray my clunge gunge all over his ample ****. I can't wait to lap the Da Vinci load from his huge *****. There was **** snot slobbering from his blood-engorged mayonnaise cannon and I was wetter than a well diggers ****. We were ready for more. The feeling of his love **** weeping down my throat got my vertical moisture flowing quicker than a greased weasel ****.