Creating Expert Advisers

antongugu

Chaps,

What is the best way to create an EA? The reason why I'm asking is because I want to apply some of the TA concepts I learned and test them historically, however I am not much of a programmer.

Any advice on how to do this other than manually? Appreciate all the help.

Regs

Chaps,

What is the best way to create an EA? The reason why I'm asking is because I want to apply some of the TA concepts I learned and test them historically, however I am not much of a programmer.

Any advice on how to do this other than manually? Appreciate all the help.

Regs

Hire a professional programmer and don't waste time looking for free programming services on message boards.

search for metatrader programmers

ODT

What about this one EA Builder?
Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4

Any thoughts?

It will build basic EA strategies, but for anything slightly complex or out of the ordinary, you will need to make changes yourself. And just about everyone has tried the basic strategies (for example moving average crossover, RSI overbought/oversold). In the end, it is better either to learn or hire someone if you want it to work properly in my opinion.

The true is, you develop your EA to work on base what you want. I have some that I design for some that work with ranging and trend market and it gave me wonderful result for 2 years now. So learn to do the same.