Covestor.... com - what is your take?

hb7of9

I hope this is posted in the right place, if not please move the thread.

I am new to T2W and did a search on Covestor, read everything I could find, not really that much.

I am wondering what you think about it, or what you experiences have been.

I have been using it for about 12 months or so, and tested it for about 12 months before subscribing. Pedantic I know.

I can share result if you are interested.

It is mirror trading. It is like having the ability to switch between different funds run by different gurus. It's an approach that is for some and not for others as far as managing their portfolios.

The fee naming has shifted and then there's the monthly fee, but they do a good job of trying to implement that newspeak in there. Yes, they are in business to make money and they shouldn't be ashamed of that.

It is mirror trading. It is like having the ability to switch between different funds run by different gurus. It's an approach that is for some and not for others as far as managing their portfolios.

The fee naming has shifted and then there's the monthly fee, but they do a good job of trying to implement that newspeak in there. Yes, they are in business to make money and they shouldn't be ashamed of that.

hmmm, k after using it for 24months, I think I already knew that.

Seems that Covestor is not that popular, I wonder why? Returns too low I suppose ?

bdnu9z.png

So far for me, it's not been spectacular, but not bad either.