Covel - free download book

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,266 3,005
Maybe it doesn't matter if you are ok with getting trading ideas from somebody who doesn't trade for a living.

I prefer practical approach with ideas that can improve my trading/profitability

I also prefer the practical approach.

I think there must be a crossover here...I'm not concerned with Covel the seller of xyz...but as an author.... somebody has to write these books...and at least he is writing about successful traders and includes a lot of their quotes.

It's these quotes and nothing else, that should provide food for thought.

M

member275544

0 0
I don't understand, the link says it costs £27.18 for the kindle version of the book?

Thats really strange, just a few hours ago, it was priced at nothing. Unless we all started downloading it and they realised perhaps it does have some value..

Jason101

Experienced member
1,372 215
That's a shame, it was to be my first delve into the world of kindle. I noticed on the blurb it says - "Text-to-Speech: Enabled ", does this mean you can listen to kindle books through headphones using a kindle?

M

member275544

0 0
That's a shame, it was to be my first delve into the world of kindle. I noticed on the blurb it says - "Text-to-Speech: Enabled ", does this mean you can listen to kindle books through headphones using a kindle?

would you want to?..imagine listening to a trading book with a voice that resembles jeremy paxman for example..put you off for life :LOL:

trader9281

46 1
Interesting.. downloaded it for 0.00 GBP yesterday and now indeed its showing 27.xx GBP... looks like the lot at Amazon noticed the interest and gapped up the price.. cunning!

Thanks 007 for the heads up.

NVP

Legendary member
37,754 2,099
it was a marketing ploy to stimulate some sales......I managed to get it for the zero price

i would not have bought it otherwise........its an interesting read but a lot of window dressing in these books he has published ........

Trend following is not rocket science to understand - and you either accept it or not.......

N

Jason101

Experienced member
1,372 215
Thanks 007. Got it this time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock