Country Ken's Tips and racing discussions

Bluebelle

I will totally disregard everything you say because you are misguided and naive and you obviously have nothing to say.

I care not what you think.

This thread has been going for almost 2 months and still Uncle Kenny, God's own horse racing pundit, is still losing.

In 2 months he has managed to tip a string of losers, along with the occasional win, with the result that his bank is significantly down in percentage terms.

It amuses me how so many of you can take this loser so seriously - I guess it shows that the average level of intelligence amongst traders and people who visit this thread is quite low.

This of course is good news for traders like myself who carve out a hard-earned profit day by day at the expense of lesser mortals.

I might add that I can do much better than Uncle Kenny with the horses using a more intelligent method and staking plan.

Good day to you Madame Bluebelle - enjoy your losers.

Last edited:
Salty Gibbon said:
Bluebelle

I will totally disregard everything you say because you are misguided and naive and you obviously have nothing to say.

This thread has been going for almost 2 months and still Uncle Kenny, God's own horse racing pundit, is still losing.

In 2 months he has managed to tip a string of losers, along with the occasional win, with the result that his bank is significantly down in percentage terms.

It amuses me how so many of you can take this loser so seriously - I guess it shows that the average level of intelligence amongst traders and people who visit this thread is quite low.

This of course is good news for traders like myself who carve out a hard-earned profit day by day at the expense of lesser mortals.

I might add that I can do much better than Uncle Kenny with the horses using a more intelligent method and staking plan.

Salty is so rich he has nothing better to do all day than write on here!

Good on ya Monkey Boy!

Salty Gibbon said:
Well, I sure don't need to work so I guess I must be rich.

I can't agreeing with you Salty. Ken chooses a few horses in each race and sometimes one of them wins.

Lets try the same........................Number 1 and number 5 in the first race tomorrow after 3pm.

Might work!

I can't agreeing with you Salty.

Are you usually so eloquent ?

Is this some Shakespearean form of the Queen's English ?

Lets try the same........................Number 1 and number 5 in the first race tomorrow after 3pm.

Might work!

A singularly unintelligent approach.

Why am I not surprised ?

Salty Gibbon said:
Bluebelle

Oh dear Salty. You're an even sadder soul than I had imagined. Nothing constructive to say so we get abuse instead. It now transpires that you have a much better method and staking plan than dear old Ken, but of course you choose not to share those selections or staking plan with anyone. We've all got your number I'm afraid. The usual sort of thing :references to 'lesser mortals' 'average level of intelligence' etc. needed to feed your (no doubt justified) lack of self esteem. A psychiatrist's dream !

Do yourself a favour, Salty. If you have nothing constructive to say : don't say it. Your continual carping with nothing positive or constructive to say - when the aims of the thread are clearly set out in its early posts - are out of place on a recreational thread like this, add nothing to it and reflect badly on you.

By the way, for your information I haven't had a single loser from Ken, or from anyone else. Although I follow racing closely and own several horses, I don't bet. As I said before, as far as I'm concerned this one is for amusement only. If it's not for you, no problem. Go and play somewhere else and leave it to people who don't find it as upsetting, or get as obsessive about dear old Ken, as you clearly do. Sad.

Salty

Thanks for the rude message in my privatemail box : I've put you on my ignore list. (Well, hardly a list, you're the only one on it!)

The "rude" message said,

Bluebelle

You really are very funny.

Have a great day

Salty

Is that rude ???

And as I said before Bluebelle, you have nothing to say.

So why don't you crawl back under your rock and stay there babe .

Nice to see that I'm getting to you though. :LOL: :cheesy:

Bank Balance up-date on the 17-08-2005 ( Wed )

Previous Bank Balance = £460.05 or 460.05 pts

Total selections given on the 17-08-2005 = 3

Winners = 1 ( S P 12-1 )

Total staked this day = £4.00 or 4 pts

Total returns = £8.60 or 8.6 pts - see table below as there was rule 4

( There was rule 4 as the winner was withdrawn - 20p in the pound deduction on
all winning bets - returns from the winner = £12.00 ( not including the stake of £1.00
( minus £2.40 ) returns £9.60, plus your stake - total returned = £10.60
less £2.00 or 2 pts from the losing bets = £8.60

Profit/Loss for day - Profit of £8.60 or 8.6 pts

Bank Balance on the 17-08-2005 stands at = £468.65 or 468.65 pts

Starting Bank = £500.00

Cheers
Ken

( There was rule 4 as the winner was withdrawn - 20p in the pound deduction on
all winning bets - returns from the winner = £12.00 ( not including the stake of £1.00
( minus £2.40 ) returns £9.60, plus your stake - total returned = £10.60
less £2.00 or 2 pts from the losing bets = £8.60

Even your winners are tainted.

Salty Gibbon

Come in to the live chat room tomorrow and give some live signals you self. then Ken can comment on you, as it is now, we dont know how good you are at trading lol.

There be about 15 traders in the live room,let me know if you coming in and giving up some live calls

sun

Sun 123

You may think I am selfish but I prefer to trade purely for myself without the need for group therapy in a chat room.

In addition I could not care less whether you think I am a good or a bad trader.

Ken would be incapable of commenting on trading as it is quite certain he would never get to grips with the long and the short of it. He certainly cannot get to grips with horse racing and probably doesn't know one end of a horse from another, unless of course the horse s**ts on his head. He might have half an idea then.

Thanks for the invitation though and I hope you and your playmates have a great time calling trades to each other.

What fun !!

Actually, Ken's tips show how good a trader he is, very similar to buying option calls or puts with so many different levels to choose from, yet he can still pick winners quite often, not just once in a blue moon.

sun123 said:
Salty Gibbon

Come in to the live chat room tomorrow and give some live signals you self. then Ken can comment on you, as it is now, we dont know how good you are at trading lol.

There be about 15 traders in the live room,let me know if you coming in and giving up some live calls

sun

sun

Unless I'm very much mistaken, no chance. Bulletin boards are full of saddos like this, always posting (after the event) about their successes; always so rich they don't have to work; always more intelligent than the rest of we mugs; always more successful at trading yet with nothing better to do than post drivel on threads in which they have no interest and with nothing constructive to say. I've filtered him ( the only person I have filtered) which means that I just get a message syaing, in effect. 'The idiot has posted but (mercifully) you can't read it because you've filtered him'. All in all, a much better state of affairs !

Selections for today on the 18-08-2005 ( Thursday )

Good Morning All,

Here are todays bets on the 18-08-2005 ( Thursday )

3-05 YORK - Twin win

No. 4. MOMTIC - 2 pts win - rating = 7/10 - 1st @ 5-1
No. 9. ELLIOTS WORLD - 1.75 pts win - rating = 6/10

3-35 YORK - Twin win

No. 1. SUNDAY SYMPHONY - 2 pts win - rating = 7/10
No. 9. BALANCE OF POWER - 1.75 pts win - rating = 6/10

Good luck all

Cheers
Ken

Last edited:
Profile Tipsters

Hi,

If i can get hold of any tip/s from Rix, etc
thats if they have any, i will post them.

Ken