Could someone demonstrate a trade for me via Teamveiwer

Gizmosis350k

I have an account with a broker that allows you to earn some capital over the period of a months time I was wondering if someone on t2w could setup a single profitable trade for me?

pm me for skype info @@

thanks in advance

I have an account with a broker that allows you to earn some capital over the period of a months time I was wondering if someone on t2w could setup a single profitable trade for me?

pm me for skype info @@

thanks in advance

how do you know that whatever trade is going to be profitable? Is that not the risk we take every single trade, you would just like circumvent those and just get to the profitable ones..

how do you know that whatever trade is going to be profitable? Is that not the risk we take every single trade, you would just like circumvent those and just get to the profitable ones..

No man I'm an absoulute beginner, one trade is all I really need to get started on a program lol :D

Were you in the Rose & Crown a few weeks back?

that's not nice. : (

Buy order now at 1.300

CjxTh.png

#highroller2013

Last edited:
A wise decision indeed to fade my suggested call. You're a ringer.

LOL no sir, I wish though D:

I'm one of those filled with emotion traders, but I think the price moved already so I just placed an order in the opposite direction : )

Thanks though, and I really should shut up and get back to my 2 years of demo trading =_=

That fear you're feeling gizmo, is likely because you are unsure (as you allude to) of what you are doing. Your mind body and spirit is reflex reacting to this known uncertainty.

If you feel markets are random, spend time developing an mechanical method.

If you feel markets are not so random, spend time on developing a method based on positioning with the professional intent .

As soon as you know what camp you are in, you can save time, and trade with an approach more suited to your character and personality.

Just my view of course.

Last edited:
That fear you're feeling gizmo, is likely because you are unsure (as you allude to) of what you are doing. Your mind body and spirit is reflex reacting to this known uncertainty.

If you feel markets are random, spend time developing an mechanical method.

If you feel markets are not so random, spend time on developing a method based on positioning with the professional intent .

As soon as you know what camp you are in, you can save time, and trade with an approach more suited to your character and personality.

Just my view of course.

I see...

...Um... I feel that certain markets (such as gold) are random, but for the most part I don't think they are that random...

So I guess I should develop both a mechanical system and a professional method.

Sonic R. ?_?

=_= back to babehpips i go qq