Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Guys do not send money to NVP charity, you will not receive the indicator!
I will also now resend from my own personal email address

But that too will probably fall into your junk mail box based on normal platform protocols

But I will try
N

Last edited:
Evidenced resent message again today ...hope,this finally works ..let me know
N

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 13 May 2021 at 06:59:00 BST
To: Neil Prior
Subject: Fwd: Donated 15.00 FIXSTART INDICATOR

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 5 May 2021 at 09:00:21 BST
To:<[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Donated 15.00 FIXSTART INDICATOR

Dear Amanda.....thanks you so much for the donation .....

This is the link for the latest Video and PDF file (there are also 3-4 recent Videos now on youtube so perhaps watch all as they expand ideas how to use it)
https://www.fxcorrelator.com/copy-of-fxcorrelator

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm5NlcxCBQKNcCIRirHarzA?view_as=subscriber

This is another link if needed for the original FXCorrelator indicator i have used for nearly 20 years (also attached Below)
http://fxcorrelator.wixsite.com/nvp100/contact-me

and the attachments are below .....let me know if any questions as i am happy to help

Neil
(NVP)
On Tue, 4 May 2021 at 18:51, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi I donated 15.00 to your charity and would like to receive the FIXSTART INDICATOR. Thanks
to [email protected]

Last edited:
Dear Amanda

I have responded a a couple of times now to your emails and will attach an image below proving that ...the last time was in early May ...and had 2 indicators attached

I’m not sure why you have not received the information as hundreds of others have and I rarely get such an issue ??

Have you checked your junk mail filters ?

Please can we correspond right here so that everyone will see a satisfactory resolution to your issue....I want to provide you with what you requested

Having been a member of t2win for 17 years I do value my reputation for providing high quality advice and service to other traders

Neil
[email protected]

The FIXSTART FXCORRELATOR Indicator​

I developed this Fixed Start strengthmeter several years ago with some great programmers and kept it as part of my private collection although i have shared it many times in my Blogs and market commentaries.

Over that time hundreds of Traders have requested a copy, and now for the first time in 2020 I am offering you all the chance to use it in your forex trading

I am offering this in return for Donations to the UK NHS Charities fund - to support all those amazing people risking their lives for others

go to this page and follow the rules :- Virgin NHS Charity

1) Donate to the Charity (minimum £15 please)

2) Forward the confirmation E-mail to [email protected] and I will then send over the indicator

3) watch the video below at Youtube and also download the PDF here explaining how it works

Dear Amanda

I have responded a a couple of times now to your emails and will attach an image below proving that ...the last time was in early May ...and had 2 indicators attached

I’m not sure why you have not received the information as hundreds of others have and I rarely get such an issue ??

Have you checked your junk mail filters ?

Please can we correspond right here so that everyone will see a satisfactory resolution to your issue....I want to provide you with what you requested

Having been a member of t2win for 17 years I do value my reputation for providing high quality advice and service to other traders

Neil
[email protected]
Hi I donated 15.00 to your charity and would like to receive the FIXSTART INDICATOR. Thanks
IDN035413822000 to [email protected]

I must confess i am now finding this situation a little surreal ......(anyone else ?)

G-Unit i have also now attached the indicator to you here in a PM at T2win

please confirm acceptance of receipt .....

Regards
NVP

Last edited:
G-unit

Please confirm you have now received and loaded the indicator I sent you

I will also resend the links for videos and also a pdf that will help get it functional

The video links are also in an earlier post here sent to you but I will happily do so again if you are experiencing difficulties

With very few complaints or issues over the years about using my indicators I like to ensure my traders are happy with things ......I have spent 20 years teaching people about forex and strongly abhor the prevailing forex trainer culture out there that charges thousands of dollars for rubbish.....I’m not here for that stuff

Regarding a refund the money has gone to the NHS charity so sadly no refund is available as stated clearly on the charity web page and my own website at fxcorrelator.com

All I can state again is that several thousand people have downloaded my indicators over the last 11 years and found them most useful and reliable ....

so let’s get you rolling and I am happy to help you get the indicator working for you

I can’t assure you whatever you are seeing initially on loading will quickly be corrected by applying updated date and time settings as described on the videos and pdfs sent to you

Regards
NVP

Last edited:
I’m gonna stick around t2w a little more while we get g-unit up and running

Will post some market updates later as well ...any questions post them here ...always happy to help

N

the fix start indicator is showing me how awesome brown CAD and Red GBP bulls are in May so far ....

look at them fly ......sell anything else literally .....yellow Yen is a decent sell ....over 220 pips so far in May on a Bull Range

N

Attachments

• may 2021 G8 Forex action.JPG
    may 2021 G8 Forex action.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 110
managed to get it all resolved .... :)

im always here to answer any questions on my forex indicators and strengthmeter strategies

N

Attachments

• resolution.JPG
    resolution.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 107
Forex Diary May 2021

heres the story so far in May.....

My fixstart indicator on chart is available here for £15 donation to charity

Bulls
Red GBP dominated so far .....its been fading recently
Brown Cad was strong earlier in month

Bears
Plenty of them .....Green USD , Turquoise NZD and Orange AUD ...and Yellow Yen
nice patterns this month so far ...i like it when Yen and USD are together !

Trend Followers - any GBP pairs have been good buying Sterling early month
Mean Reversion Traders - GBP has been overheated since mid may so some fast sells in play still

I also have many free indicators and advice here if you look in signature area...ive been trading Forex for 20 years (and other markets for much longer)....

im always happy to help and cut through the Trading BS that is now sadly rife on modern day Social media ....absolute Zoo out there .....

N

Attachments

• Forex Diary May 2021.JPG
    Forex Diary May 2021.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Forex Diary June 2021

heres the story so far early June .....

My fixstart indicator on chart is available here for £15 donation to charity

I also have many free indicators and advice here if you look in signature area...ive been trading Forex for 20 years (and other markets for much longer)....

Bulls
plenty of low key bull currencies - but the Green USD swing dominated the
week.....then USD crumbled on the Friday NFPs ....

Bears
initial selloffs on green USD but then a dramatic swing happened (see bulls)
Red GBP got hammered on Tuesday ....Turquoise NZD sold off steadily from mid week

overall though so far the first week in june was lightweight for any G8 real range / movement ...aside from USD that swung some 120 pips in week (unusual)

Trend Followers - buying USD in pairs from tuesday worked well till Friday
Mean Reversion Traders - USD on Friday was a killer reversal (but i never advocate trading NFP real time)

im always here to help cut through the Trading BS that represents 95% of all Trading commentary and Social media these days ....absolute Zoo out there .....

N

Attachments

• Forex Diary week ending 4th june 2021.JPG
    Forex Diary week ending 4th june 2021.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
hey gang

i know that 8 currencies swinging around any of my indicators looks like a deranged jackson pollock Picture !

its mayhem ! ....lines everywhere !

so remove some ....focus on the currencies you generally trade ....

all my indicators allow this .....

if you want to still see your currencies in relation to all 8 currencies then maybe colour some of them all Grey or something ? ....again the indicator allows you to do this

just a thought
N

Last edited:
hey gang,

heavily tied up on other projects so will not be posting here for a while now.....

everyone knows where to reach me if they need help or advice on my indicators and strengthmeter trading in general

cheers
NVP

Having someone explaining how correlation trading actually works is awesome. I'm really looking forward to getting answers to average correlation in a particular time frame and what should be a good strategy to anticipate the movements.

SELLING WITHOUT SELLING
there is now a definite pattern forming to contemporary modern day trading vendors ....

#1 ....establish strong followings through high quality FREE videos and content

#2 give away free indicators and systems that seem profitable - with stats to prove it (100+ trades tested)

#3 open up free discord and other channels

#4 use admin and support to boost it like crazy

#5 sell stuff through the back door

What’s the back door ?

#1 broker commissions. for example one guy is pure tradingview platform focused. he has currently >12k members on his discord channel and I’ve repeatedly requested other platform versions - nope - nada - TV funded !

#2 secondary websites and followers offering advanced systems and services - the original mentor seemingly remains free and above it all, but will be commercially linked to his teachers - one famous forex youtube channel (100k+ members) has sold huge commercial content via his followers spinoffs.

3# and god knows what else - these guys are all so streetsmart it hurts - they create spinoff “wealth” channels and other marketing based educational content - for example crypto is huge now and I’m figuring most are selling it alongside a piece of the platforms & brokerage to trade it. Watch for NFT promotions and other boosters as well.

All soo smart and logical - build a cult and
people will follow you blindly

These guys are making the old generation flesh crawlers (watch for 30 seconds on any YouTube trading video and their ads will soon appear) seem like dinosaurs ...

Selling without selling is now the new norm

So just be aware gang ....
N

Forex Diary June 2021

Hey Gang..

interesting June action on the G8 as seen through my FixStart FXCorrelator available here for a small donation to charity

Bulls
Green USD and its partner yellow JPY have creamed it so far ....watch the correction on any month end TPs

Bears
Red GBP hurting bad and brown Cad also taken some flak.... Blue Euro has been weak as well

so hats off to you buying USD and Yen into Sterling , CAD and Euro ...some decent pips around (450 pips on cable range so far in June)....

Trading gets easier if you look at the bigger picture - with 28 pairs to chose from across some 9 main Timeframes amounts to over 200 charts on offer .... why not try using Strengthmeters to pick the BEST chart to trade ?

have a good one
N

Attachments

• Forex Diary June 2021.JPG
    Forex Diary June 2021.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Forex Diary June 2021

Hey Gang..

interesting June action on the G8 as seen through my FixStart FXCorrelator available here for a small donation to charity

Bulls
Green USD and its partner yellow JPY have creamed it so far ....watch the correction on any month end TPs

Bears
Red GBP hurting bad and brown Cad also taken some flak.... Blue Euro has been weak as well

so hats off to you buying USD and Yen into Sterling , CAD and Euro ...some decent pips around (450 pips on cable range so far in June)....

Trading gets easier if you look at the bigger picture - with 28 pairs to chose from across some 9 main Timeframes amounts to over 200 charts on offer .... why not try using Strengthmeters to pick the BEST chart to trade ?

have a good one
N

Hi Neil, I am reaching out to you for help with the FXCorralator, I have sent you a number of emails but as yet I have had no reply. I am an elderly person who will be looking at 80 in a couple of years but
i like to keep my mind active. I am not computer savy so doing what you think is simple but to me it is very hard.
Please please help me
David
ps. I had to come here as I do not know what to do

Hi Neil, I am reaching out to you for help with the FXCorralator, I have sent you a number of emails but as yet I have had no reply. I am an elderly person who will be looking at 80 in a couple of years but
i like to keep my mind active. I am not computer savy so doing what you think is simple but to me it is very hard.
Please please help me
David
ps. I had to come here as I do not know what to do
Hi David

I have responded earlier this week - let me know if things are ok now

N

Forex Diary week ended 2nd July 2021

hey gang

a good week on the G8 as seen through my FixStart FXCorrelator available here for a small donation to charity

Bulls
Green USD and its partner yellow JPY commanded the week ....USD was rolling until the NFPs crushed it friday

Bears
Brown CAD was hurting at times ....turquoise NZD and Orange AUD were also struggling into mid week

so hats off to you buying USD and Yen into CAD mainly to mid week - most pairs did ok in fact to Thursday...then all change Friday as USD folded ......

have a good one
N

Attachments

• Forex Diary week ending 2nd July 2021.JPG
    Forex Diary week ending 2nd July 2021.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 104
Last edited: