Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hey gang - last couple of weeks action below ......

see my Free FXCorrelator in charts below (available in the signature links)

and my Fx Start indicator - available for a small donation to charity here

BEARS

The biggest sellers were Turquoise NZD in Week 1 and then yellow JPY week 2 (below zero lines)
nothing too crazy though with max levels of around 100 pips .....pretty lightweight

BULLS

he biggest Bulls were yellow JPY week in Week 1 (closely chased by green USD) .....and then it looks like GBP got biggest in week 2 ...... (above zero lines)......as ive extended week 1 into week 2 it makes things harder to see what happened week 2 (best to have a seperate new start chart )

overall then red GBP has been the best 2 week bull performer and Yellow JPY has closed out Bear winner

look at the swing play on yellow yen ......thats a high recorded in week 1 and then a massive selloff to the lows on friday ......well done to anyone who shorted JPY ........ive added a second chart to show the actual period of the selloff and the pairs that did the best ...GBPJPY was a superb buy .....

have a great Easter
N

Attachments

• Forex Diary week ending 2nd Apr 2021 2.JPG
    Forex Diary week ending 2nd Apr 2021 2.JPG
    223.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Forex Diary week ending 2nd Apr 2021.JPG
    Forex Diary week ending 2nd Apr 2021.JPG
    210 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Forex Diary Week ending 9th Apr 2021

hey gang - heres the week ...not too shabby

see my Free FXCorrelator in charts below (available in the signature links)

and my Fx Start indicator - available for a small donation to charity here

BEARS

The main player was the Red GBP dropping some 200 pips (below zero line)
nothing else too crazy on the bear side to mention ...GBP was not too bad a run actually

BULLS

The biggest Bulls were Grey CHF (+150 pips) closely followed by the blue Euro as a runner up
yellow yen was the only other buy this week

no real chop either ...all solid plain sailing through the week

GBPCHF and EURGBP were the big plays

have a great week
N

Attachments

• Forex Diary week ending 9th Apr 2021.JPG
    Forex Diary week ending 9th Apr 2021.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
nuff said.......
Hello nvp,i am sorry to bother you with this, but i did donate funds for fix start fxcorrelator a while ago. Could you to pls let me know when i will get access to the indicator?... Obviously, i am quite hyped about the potential benefits of the currency strength approach,so waiting a week seems to me like forever..lol

Forex Diary week ending 23rd April 2021

hey gang

FIX START indicator (in chart) available here for small charity donation

good volatility through to Wednesday last week ...then it consolidated a lot sadly

BULLS
Red GBP got bull to + 120s ..... thats ok
Yellow Yen and Blue Euro finished strongly ......

BEARS
big selloffs early week on Brown Cad to -170s
Green USD was a feeble sell all week

well done if you bagged Cad pair sells and / or GBP pair buys ...early week though only !!

have a great week
N

Attachments

• Forex Diary week ending 23rd Apr 2021.JPG
    Forex Diary week ending 23rd Apr 2021.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Hello nvp,i am sorry to bother you with this, but i did donate funds for fix start fxcorrelator a while ago. Could you to pls let me know when i will get access to the indicator?... Obviously, i am quite hyped about the potential benefits of the currency strength approach,so waiting a week seems to me like forever..lol

hey dude

you have to send me the email you got from the charity site ?....i do not see who has actually donated just a message that someone has ....sorry !!

email me at [email protected] as per the instructions in the charity page

N

Is it a profitable method for a newbie who is just starting the forex trading?
its more of an approach that then leads to profitable strategies ......Forex relative strength analysis is a world in itself

Forex Diary For 2021 so far .....

FIX START indicator (in chart) available here for small charity donation

a lot of people ask me where i am strategically for 2021 ....

so just open up my Fixstart and set it from 1/1/21

its mega selling yen bear since february .....im sure you can see why ....if you want a little direction.... bolt a free fxcorelator on it say a 7ma setting ....and wait till yeloow yen goes below the zero line ...trade the trend

so Selling yen in its pairs .....simple

N

Attachments

• Forex Diary 2021 so far.JPG
    Forex Diary 2021 so far.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 101

Pretty good advice on trading scams .....I have acquired a good sixth sense over the last 40 years involved in the gambling and trading world to spot most ....but even I can still be fooled

Some are so bad it’s laughable .....but I realise for anyone inexperienced you could be easily conned .....sorry the trading business is so soiled with scammers .....

Always happy to give help and advice ....sometimes it takes me a while to get back to you as I’m pretty busy most days

N

hey dude

you have to send me the email you got from the charity site ?....i do not see who has actually donated just a message that someone has ....sorry !!

email me at [email protected] as per the instructions in the charity page

N
Hi, I am glad he asked this question, I sent an email similar to the other member and I sent to your email and still no indicator?Has anyone received the indicatorthus far?

Forex Diary Week ending 7th May 2021

hey gang ...heres the week

FixStart available here for small donation to Charity

Bulls
red GBP and Brown CAD did the best .....

Bears
Green USD was hammered in the week ......thursday / friday it dived in markets
Blue Euro was weak to midweek ....

Best Trades of the Week ?
hitting GBP bulls monday (into USD mainly)
Selling USD thursday into CAD
Selling USD Friday into GBP (repeat of mondays action)

well done on hitting those trades ......its clearer when you can see the whole G8 market with a strengthmeter.....thats why ive used them for 20 years now

Neil
(NVP)

Attachments

• Forex Diary week ending 7th May 2021.JPG
    Forex Diary week ending 7th May 2021.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 96
Hi, I am glad he asked this question, I sent an email similar to the other member and I sent to your email and still no indicator?Has anyone received the indicatorthus far?
have you got it now ? i sent out plenty this week .........?

i need an email to [email protected] (the charity does not feed me details)

N

Message from member .....(shared here)

Hello sir. After implementing your currency strength indicators my trading improved quite a bit both in terms of profitability and most importantly confidence. When i was looking at some content i came across an interesting concept similar to your triple corrie indicator, but instead of looking for trending conditions like triple corrie does or timing pullback, This indicator was looking for mean reversion zone..aka" standard deviation from ma baseline" , for each individual currency...Meaning we could use that info to find likely meaningful reversals or levels where currencies are just becoming overextended...So i wanted to ask if don't already have something like that coded, since the concept is rather simple .....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PzVHxMF4W4

Great question ....and needed sharing it’s so good !!

Hey there

Thanks for contacting me and showing me an interesting video ....must admit I missed that particular vendors work ....but they appear to now have been inactive for over a year ......but at $200 a month subscription I’m sure the demand fell rapidly based on inconclusive evidence and results .....

You can do anything with individual currency indicators the same as traders do with currency pairs .....literally all of the thousands or fancy indicators available can be bolted onto a yen or gbp or cad chart and observations made

The basic ma based indicators and information I provide for free on the many forums and my own sites are the tip of the iceberg in the hundreds of indicators I have developed and used over the years .....all of them experimenting with individual currency analysis

Only a very few have provided true value over the years and I use them in my personal trading ....but very few .....very few

The reason I provide ma based strengthmeters only is that they represent the simplest and easiest method of analysing currency strengths ...a building block and starting point for literally thousands of paths and avenues into strengthmeter trading .....a great starting point for this very interesting subject

Does using standard deviation analysis on individual currencies assist in trading ?..........sometimes .....

Enough for an edge .?.....maybe

My recommendation is to look at using the usd index (available on most platforms) and add a bollinger to it ...and observe the behaviour

Then apply this to usd pairs ...

But I can not recommend using it in isolation (or any indicator in fact)....successful trading can never be attributed to just 1 simple trick or black box indicator...it’s mixing in a blend of rules and experience based on many years of your own individual experiences and preferences ....a journey ...

Take care

Good trading
N

Last edited:
Guys do not send money to NVP charity, you will not receive the indicator!
Dear Amanda

I have responded a a couple of times now to your emails and will attach an image below proving that ...the last time was in early May ...and had 2 indicators attached

I’m not sure why you have not received the information as hundreds of others have and I rarely get such an issue ??

Have you checked your junk mail filters ?

Please can we correspond right here so that everyone will see a satisfactory resolution to your issue....I want to provide you with what you requested

Having been a member of t2win for 17 years I do value my reputation for providing high quality advice and service to other traders

Neil
[email protected]

Attachments

• response.JPG
    response.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited: