Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

still reselling cable when offered ....great session as we warm up for tonight

ive got to take some calls now as i'm mentoring a few traders through the brexit session later today

cheers
N

hey all .....great evenings trading ......sorry i was'nt here but was with a few other traders during the fun

GBP was accommodatingly lively ........plenty of solid selling off the decision then ....bang it came back last 2 hours

excellent trading

N

hey all

currently scalping GBP south......cable is as good as any

yen is flying north offering good EJ and UJ sells as well

50% retrace now on gbp index since london opens.....must admit ive sneaked in a couple of cable bull scalps so far from 2840s to 2860s now

why ? ...........because the GBP is so volatile this week theres usually at least 5 pips in the retraces ...so i am chasing cable both directions most of the time in the high liquidity sessions we are seeing

G8 is consolidating london at moment

cable turned over into resells at around 2868 ...sold to 2862 so far ....

flat market at moment .....sitting on hands

might go cable resells again around 2868 ish ....depends

got cable to 62 off that scalp ...waiting again at moment as it trackes back up to 2880s so far

patience

must be luck (whatever just as live a call as possible) bye

Hi There BP

its difficult to call live unless people were with me in a trading room .........i do the best i can here to indicate opportunites ....and i'm also posting across other forums and my own website blog where I have hundreds of members

Cheers
N

cable only got to 69 a while back ...market real slow now .....back later

yen was the main bull so far ....gbp the most volatile sell.....if you like your trades steady then selling NZD has been good this morning also

cable now bull as you all can see

ive scalped twice so far from 88 to 2900 and now just 96 to 05 ......tricky times

GBP still bullish so have been working it up from 2880s to 2920s so far .......

Cad got bear earlier so UCAD sells also good pair to scalp ....you could look at GBPCAD but i tend to like keeping my stops at max 5 pips ......and the spread eats to much into that pair unless i step back and go for more swing trading

hi all

ok GBP shaping Alpha Bear so far .....CAD the alpha Bull ......

im slowly warming up cable sells .....i need cable in 2960s or lower to justify selling signals ....

early days ...early days ....nice scalp a few mins back sold at 2971 to 2961/2 low so far