Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

ok back later ......i wont lose on that scalp ...letting it run if possible

morning all .....ok fireworks day......if the vote happens tonight ....long way before then

solid selling from GBP so far early london .....ive managed a couple of scalps from 2907 down to 2890s so far

yen has been bullish ......all else flat so far

N

reselling cable from around 2892 recently ......2884 now .....

im running EJ south as well at moment ......124.72 to 124.62 so far

still selling europe into yen and usd ......

scalp selling cable , EU and EJ all doing ok

reselling cable from around 2892 recently ......2884 now .....

im running EJ south as well at moment ......124.72 to 124.62 so far

cracking action on EJ at moment ............now at 124.11 ........60 pips down from where i startted scalping it earlier above

N

trying to resell cable now .....hard to get in from 2860 so far ...missed one setup ...2852 at present

EJ offered at 124.18 sold to 124.13 so far

EU not coming yet so waiting

Good morning!

Just thought I'd let you know that I've just installed yr basic correlator on MT4 under Linux - which I finally got around to sorting out. All working fine as far as I can see....unlike the ATR dashboard I mentioned on that other thread, which I cannot get to do anything under Linux. Works fine on Windows though......

Anyhow, great indicator - thankyou!

Good morning!

Just thought I'd let you know that I've just installed yr basic correlator on MT4 under Linux - which I finally got around to sorting out. All working fine as far as I can see....unlike the ATR dashboard I mentioned on that other thread, which I cannot get to do anything under Linux. Works fine on Windows though......

Anyhow, great indicator - thankyou!

hey C

you are welcome......its been downloaded thousands of times over the years so should be robust

feel free to ask any questions here ....im always happy to help people

N

had to settle for 2 EJ scalps in last few mins .....missed some cable and EU sells ....grrrrrr

slow afternoon............

selling cable mainly .....just got another sell scalp away at 2812 to 05 at moment ......