Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

still no sign of cable selling ...been scalping up to 2750s now from 2720s

today i am taking a few discretionary risks trading the market based on my experience ......this is where i struggle to explain myself to programmers .....i go with the flow ...i cant teach this stuff .....its not perfect but it works for me ..........cable to 2769 now ...im nearly some 40-50 pips up on cable bull which i would not have traded using mainstream rules

still got a cable scalp on from 2765 ...stop at 2759 .....already taken profit on it leaving a trailer

got most of that spike in cable ...oh yeah ....what the hell happened ?

hey all ..ive been following that 120 pip swing buy on GBP index for a few hours ....got me into Cable from way back earlier as already mentioned ...

ok so big battle at moment ....GBP index looks like its fading off significant resistance level (as Cable is 1.2800s )

happy to scalp it either way ......just waiting for the appropriate signals

N

2826 now for cable so still buying...........GBP index has swung 135 pips since 9am this morning after an aggressive early london selloff

currency of the day and i havnt really strayed from cable much at all .......always go where the volatility is !!!

cable now 2834....had last trade in from 2810 still trailing ...no complaints

tell you what i will be doing ..............

i will buy E/G if the market indicates that trade
I will sell E/G if the market indicates that trade
I will not trade it if other pairs are showing more volatility and momentum ...I will trade them !

just like any other day or session in the forex market ............

trade what you see ...not what others tell you to do...... or any drivel from commentators

N

Attachments

• brexit.JPG
    brexit.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 88
still cranking cable resells .last one was offered at 2827 down to 2823 so far ....

swissie and AUD are the bull plays at moment ......shows major weakness in the big volatile G8s then

gbp eased off the gas a little ......euro is more a seller now so scalping from 1460s to 1450s so far ...GBP will come back ....i'll wait for 2830s again

waitign waiting on cable to resell.....hard work ......2850 finger on trigger

gbp flipped to bull mode earlier .....been trying to work cable north then for a while

another scalp back in at 2861 ...to 2867 so far

i said GBP would be the most volatile currency next few days so i would hunt it mercilessly

heres the default 20ma on a 5min chart with red GBP highlighted .....look at it ripping up and down and elipsing all the other currencies so far .....thats momentum and volatility !!!

Attachments

• gbp volatility.JPG
    gbp volatility.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 90
all a bit bunchy now so taking a break ,.....Euro been bear but hardly offering classic pips

later ...had a decent morning chasing Cable