Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

morning all

CAD strong again this morning early london......thats where i am scalping against USD from 3480s to 3450s so far

for the week so far .....after that flashcrash spike by Yen that took it some + 400 pips into the stratosphere.....yen has fallen back some 50% and has lowed its bear momentum ......interesting
GBP looks the sell now for weekly positioning

I do trade higher timeframes and they are much easier than my mainstream scalping......but I sacrifice a little profitability as scalping is where the money is due to being able to leverage my Capital faster

N

cad flattened and yen came off............been on the GBP as it has come through the ranks in last hour or so .....

selling usd mainly still............swissie is weak as well london

MAJOR MAGNUM (patrick) - RIP

Hi Everyone .....I have received news today that Patrick (Major Magnum) sadly passed away from a serious illness

Patrick was only 49 years old ....a great tragedy ......he was a good guy and a great Trader

MM was a protege of Forexmospherian and eventually went on to develop his own trading skills further ...I literally can only count a handful of traders i have met who could make money consistently like he could......awesome talent

MM and Forexmospherian left Trade2win when we all got banned for some disagreements with other members of Trade2win at the time who would not accept or believe the performance he and Forexmospherian were doing day in day out ......

I came back here ...but the guys went off and did their own things across other forums...last time i talked to MM before xmas he was in his new trading office and banging out the big daily gains as he always did .....jees he was good.....

I will raise a cup to him tonight .......another close trading friend gone far to early in their life .....(I lost a mentor a few years back to cancer)

Patrick leaves a wife and 2 children

RIP mate ..........and God Bless

N

hey all...still feeling rough.........uurrrr

anyway ......im scalping a little .............mainly EJ buys ......

from 124.70s up to 124.90s so far

swissie is bull as well

nothing much else shaping yet this morning

N

cad is the sell......but hard work so far .....EURCAD hardly my favourite scalp pair.....

around 8.30 the gbp finally got into gear pushing north .....buy GBP

morning all .....

been scalping gbp sells .......still early days though

Cable from 2770s to 2750s so far ...peanuts so far

a lot of currencies queuing for Alpha bull

been sloowly working cable down to 2730s at times ....jees what a grind today

cads the buy ..........

swissie came weak earlier ...nice nice run this afternoon so far .....

USD , AUD,NZD and CAD all good buys

hey all .........

ok last day of week..............been an ok one for me after a late start ......steady pips last few days

london session so far slow......GBP finally revealing some bear action

NZD and Swissie are the main bulls ........

2734 was hit ...so take what you can gang this session ...its hard work so far

ok CAD still strong and GBP THE bear .....but slow progress selling cable on bounces.....

cable now 2727 down from 2750s when i started selling it way back earlier

left a trailer on the 2741 scalp....down to 2718 now ....best move of day

boring and slow still.........i actually scalped cable up a while back as only the GBP index is showing any real volatility ...nothing else shaking at moment ...

i took cable up at 2724 and it finally clawed to 2736 now .....i will have no hesitation selling it if it offers again back into london session main trend of bear