Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

can you share yours template ?

Hi JP

the FXcorrelator indicator is available for free below in signature area.... alongside a lot of other free stuff .....contact me by PM if you want to talk more .....

N

morning all

ok better morning than yesterday .........usd has swung bear nicely ....set up some great scalps on
EU , GU and amazingly AU.....aussie D having a really strong london morning ....whats that about ?

heres cable on the 1 mins .....i liked it from around 2950...easing now but ready to get back in when offered

N

Attachments

• buy gu.JPG
    buy gu.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 68
still waiting to get back in on any usd selling and yen selling .patience

ok a little slooooooooow.......

i missed a NU buy from 6741 to 6748 so far ...grrrrrrr

ensured i am locked in on EU for no losses .........gu was tempting but poss will take in the 2956/57 area .....need more convincing to buy cable now

ok gonna take a break .....nicely up today ...no complaints

thanks for watching gang ...back later

morning all

ok better morning than yesterday .........usd has swung bear nicely ....set up some great scalps on
EU , GU and amazingly AU.....aussie D having a really strong london morning ....whats that about ?

heres cable on the 1 mins .....i liked it from around 2950...easing now but ready to get back in when offered

N

this was my strategy on GU since last chart above

simple ....hit the support line if all my other correlation signals are ok

great to see so many watching - thanks !

later
N

Attachments

• buy gu.JPG
    buy gu.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 81
hey gang ........

ok peeling the Cable sells and EJ sels so far ........

usd is pretty flat ....yen is pumping north hard and gbp is selling hard .....so east choices this morning ..and no news expected till pm

hey gang ........

ok peeling the Cable sells and EJ sels so far ........

usd is pretty flat ....yen is pumping north hard and gbp is selling hard .....so east choices this morning ..and no news expected till pm

heres where i am at on those pairs .....

nice multiple scalps down a 40 pip range on GU .....
nice multiple scalps down a 60-70 pip range on EJ .....

perrrrrfect conditions .....if you cant make money today then go and take up knitting !!

N

Attachments

• nice london 8th aug 2018.JPG
    nice london 8th aug 2018.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 68
taken 2907 on last cable sell down from 2930's.....
took 2864 on least EJ sell down from 127.70's

gotta go out for a while.shame as market is grrreeeat this morning

later
N

back for 2 mins .......to be honest based on dynamics of london session to date i would leave it as it is .....you should have had a cracking session and dont give it back now on low volatility ?

leave it for NY opens

N

gbp has been pretty quiet since my last post ....so always good to walk away and not trade vapour

the world of correlations is fascinating, i start to study it from some months!

hi luke .....I 100% agree

unlocking correlation is the key to making money in forex

I have been studying it since 2001/2002 and learn something new every day

you are on the right path ...

let me know if you have any questions ....or i can also recommend bags of things to read
N

Last edited:
hey all .....

yen and usd came out bear from 6am .....but gradually they both eased north on big runs so i took european sells on them ....so a little tougher this morning as you had to wait for main positioning

the easiest is when usd and or yen come off the 6am bar on a trend mission ...!!!

heres cable and EJ...my 2 favourite pairs to play london

N

Attachments

• 9th august opens london.JPG
    9th august opens london.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 67
one of my old trading friends Petar is an analyst for one of the broker houses and posts my free Fxcorrelator as part of his calls ....

heres his take on G/J...a pure 15m TF 20ma momentum play off the alpha bull GBP and alpha Bear JPY that has breached an R level recently

interesting .....looks like i'm not allowed to post their link ? ...i will ask the mods why .....i can assure people im not getting any affiliation commission here and bags of brokers regularly are published on T2win ? .....petars just using my indicator for free as everyone else does .....

https://www.instaf*rex.com/forex_analysis/121808

Attachments

• gj buys.JPG
    gj buys.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 67