Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

yen has been THE sell london am session ....euro and gbp also made guest bear appearences but selling yen was the key - N

nice scalp morning .....im currently working on some interesting projects that are doing well against my more standard stuff

anyway - as i leave the usd is a slow burn bull.......gbp is selling but big retraces at moment .....yen just dumped hard ........cad is the steady eddie Bull trade .........at moment I would be on ucad sells .....uj sells now .......be patient on gu sells .....

have a good day
cheers N

solid mornings scalping

from 6am uk time the yen has been the sell today .....buy anything off it .....not too shabby !!

N

hey all

again i have not really had time to trade the market London session

shame - USD was a solid bull so made scalping usd pairs pretty straightforward

most pairs had a chance to buy USd in pair patterns from 6am london opens

look at the lower chart ....thats an Fxcorrelator for USD in green on a 20ma 5min....sold waves of buying all morning ....nice !

N

Attachments

• fxcorrelator buys on usd.JPG
    fxcorrelator buys on usd.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 139
morning all

all about buying red gbp and yellow yen today so far .........big sellers are Brown CAD and Orange AUD..on the fence passengers are the Euro and the USD so far

N

Attachments

• g6 london 18th april.JPG
    g6 london 18th april.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 116
hey all

great morning on the forex markets .......

Euro is storming bull . cad usd and yen the sells ..........excellent !!!

N

euro is like a bloody rollercoaster today .....heres from 6am london...that thing has swung 40 pips in under an hour ..........crazy ....

Attachments

• euro volatile.JPG
    euro volatile.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 140
{quote} Apart from using support and resistance levels to scalp on the 1 min time frame.Do you look to the 5 min time frame for direction?

hey there D

aside from the strengthmter confirmation i look at most logical things re my scalping to gain more confluence

S/R
higher TF patterns
trend
timezone/ key times
news releases

most traders are aware of these ....but how everyone uses them is what differentiates winners from eternal losers

N

cracking morning on markets

please tell me you are buying europe and selling japan

N

cracking morning on markets

please tell me you are buying europe and selling japan

N

NO ------lets have a look --- my hindsight trades for buying Eur /Jpy would be (9am time frame area120.08/9 (9.30 time frame area 120.18/19 area) and (10.30 time frame area 120.34/35)

bye and all the best

man o man CAD is THE bomb today ......shes over 100 pips south of London opens and still falling us session killed her ...........GBP doing ok up to + 80s but cad is smooth as silk on Ucad .....

Attachments

• cad bombs.JPG
    cad bombs.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 152
NO ------lets have a look --- my hindsight trades for buying Eur /Jpy would be (9am time frame area120.08/9 (9.30 time frame area 120.18/19 area) and (10.30 time frame area 120.34/35)

bye and all the best

I was just commenting buddy .......;)

morning all

lively friday ......euro already to + 20's from london opens, Yen and Cad and now GBP taking the bear hits

on my free triple corrie (or 3 duck) indicator (see links below)....the CAD and the USD are most with higher Trends .......so Ucad is a cracking buy at moment in trend

N

Attachments

• friday 28 april.JPG
    friday 28 april.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 133